Midnight Snack

"Mortal Kazuichi, it's the witching hour! Is it not time for both of us to get some rest??" Gundham asked, whom was currently laying in bed and trying to sleep- The keyword in that is trying to sleep. His attempts, thus far, have been far from successful thanks to his restless boyfriend... Kazuichi was wide awake, originally just staring up at the ceiling and hoping that boredom would lull him to sleep, but that didn't work. It did, however, make him crave something sweet.

"I want ice cream." Kazuichi whined, shifting to face his boyfriend. He wasn't sure why ice cream was what he craved right now- He blamed it on the lack of sweets he's been eating as of late. Normally he had some form of sugary soda to get him through the cravings, but he had been in a rush to get home when he was last at the grocery store and thus forgot his favorite drinks. Thus, ice cream is his next best bet- Mainly because the ice cream shop was closer then the store.

Gundham greeted the statement with a sigh, wrapping an arm around his beloved and pulling him close. He was gently rubbing Kazuichi's back in an attempt to lull his lover into the realm of dreams, which, however, clearly wasn't doing him much good. Kazuichi was still very much wide awake and very much restless, much to Gundham's dismay. "My beloved, it's late- we can't go get ice cream."

"But I want ice cream!"

"I'm not getting you ice cream!"

-

"I despise you, Dark Prince."

Kazuichi giggles as the two leave the small shop, a bright smile on his lips. They each held a small ice cream cone, having walked to a nearby parlor to get the sugar filled snacks. The mechanic gently grasps his boyfriend's hand, a smile on his lips. Gundham, too, possesses a smile on his lips. If asked, he would deny it, although it was there for all to see... not that anyone else was out buying ice cream in the middle of the night.

"No, you loveeee meee~" Kazuichi began to tease, pressing a gentle kiss to Gundham's cheek as they made their way home. The street they were walking down was thankfully well lit, the tall lamps above casting a soft glow onto the street below. It also, of course, was aided by the light of the full moon. Despite the mostly cloudy skies, a few rays of silver light cast themselves onto the ground and lit the way. In Gundham's wise but humble opinion, it brought upon a beautiful glow to the mechanic's face. He could practically see a small sparkle in his eyes from where the lights reflected off his irises.

"I suppose I do..." Gundham said, smile softening into one of adoration. He chose to gently press a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek, which was quickly returned before they continued on their way home. That, of course, was interrupted by another question:

"Ooo- Do you wanna get cake too??"

"Mortal, I wish for rest. The cake can wait until tomorrow."

----

AN: Ahhh sorry for not updating for so long! My motivation totally dropped for whatever reason. I know this is short, but I hope it works ^^;