Return

A.N. Just so you all know this is a smutty book, a bad smutty book but there is smut included. Especially in this chapter, that being said, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story with all of its Kol and Kai sexiness.

×××

I woke up to the shine of a bright light hung down in my face. My hands were tied behind my back with vervain soaked ropes.

I looked away from the light do my eyes could focus. I saw Kol drinking out of a glass and I refused to take my eyes off of him.

"Kol?" I called out in the weakest voice. He looked up and when his eyes met mine he smiled. Then someone stood in front of us and blocked my vision from him, they bent down and their face was in mine. Once my eyes adjusted I scowled.

"Ass hat." I projected, I heard a faint chuckle.

"Sorry love. We needed you back home." Klaus said.

"Let me go." I said as my vision went clear and was no longer hazy.

"No." Another voice said, it was Kais. I looked over in his direction and faked a huge smile. Klaus backed up and I struggled to stand for my feet weren't tied to the chair legs. I forced my body weight down onto the chair and it broke underneath me. My hands fell loose as I stood completely free, I crossed my arms and stood there looking at all of them.

"Ok, who was in charge for tying me up?" I asked, Klaus and Kols gaze fell on Kai as he looked away. I laughed loudly. "That was lazy. I was injected with vervain not that long ago and it was not too hard getting out of that." I said as I walked over and patted Kai on the shoulder, then leaned up against him with my elbow.

"You need something?" Kai asked looking down at me.

"Well no, but I want to tell you all that I'm staying in town. I will come home, here every night. You see since brother over here has brought me home," I said gesturing at Klaus. "I will stay. But I wont stop feeding. I will kill ruthlessly, I will break you rules, I will refuse to listen to your orders. And now I'm here, you'll never be able to get rid of me. If you leave, I will follow to ruin your lives elsewhere. And if you try to fix me. I will be the worst thing to ever cross your path. I'll be worse than Stefan and Damon combined, maybe I'll even be worse than Katherine."

They all froze staring at me, I smiled as my eyes observed every one of them. "Only time will tell what you K's do to me." I said pushing off of Kai and walking towards the door.

"Darling. Where are you off to?" Kol asked.

"Well... I'm going to cause some trouble. You wanna come?" I asked offering my hand to him, I saw Kai roll his eyes and Klaus smiled in a devilish way. Kol eagerly took my hand and we started for the door.

When we got outside he quickly shut the door behind us and put his hands on my waist, stopping me for a kiss that couldn't last long enough.

His hands were moving up and down my body, they refused to stay in one spot on my frame. My neck, my waist, my butt, my hair, my cheeks. I finally had to pull away to breath and he smiled down at me when I opened my eyes.

"Never leave me." He muttered. "There is no one else for me, I begin and end with you." He said as his thumb traced over my lips. I nodded and leaned back up for another kiss.

"I won't." I said before I pressed my lips against his. I started to realize how much I missed him, his hand in mine, his cold and marbled lips on my soft angelic mouth.

I felt a shred of humanity course through my veins and I pulled away. I looked up at him sternly. "That's your best shot?" I asked stepping back so he wasnt touching me.