Years

He ran us to a meadow, the second he set me down to my feet I took his shirt off as he unbuttoned my frayed and washed shorts. I quickly took his belt off and slid his pants down as he threw my shorts somewhere in the long grass.

We were kissing harshly, he then slid my white, baggy, low v-neck shirt over my head.

He pulled my waist towards him, swiftly knocking the wind out of me and having my feet fall underneath me just like he wanted. He very carefully and softly laid me down on the itchy grass. I gasped as he laid me down.

"What?" He asked frantically.

"Just- let me take us somewhere else."
I said grabbing our clothes and taking his hand.

"What, the field not good enough?"

"No, its perfect... For a picnic." I murmured, he shook his head.

"I'll make sure to take you here sometime." He smiled as I took off, I ran over to the big lake right on the edge of Mystic Falls. He wrapped his arms under my arms and pulled me into him as we kissed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he unclasped my bra, then slid it over the front of my shoulders and threw it to shore.

He pulled away from me, looking into my eyes like he was looking at an angel. "You want this?" He asked restlessly.

"I need this." I murmured back. "If you dont want this, that is fine. I can wait. I will wait. I'll wait for you because I am your and only yours. I'll be yours even when you dont want me to. You own me, every inch of me. And I am completely ok with that."

"Good." He mumbled, then smiled quickly and eagerly put his lips back on mine.

The water was at our waists, he slipped his boxers off and slid my thong off my hips and threw them on shore. Then he pushed me down on him from my waist, and slid himself up inside of me. I moaned into the next kiss as he ran closer to the sandy front, he laid me on my back, my head just above the water.

I had my hands on his shoulders and slid them down his body and onto his abs. He smiled as I whimpered and slightly dug my nails into his torso.

"Zorro," He moaned. "I missed you." He said, his voice a faint whisper as he leaned down to my ear. I grazed my hands under his arms and on his back as he kept pushing up into me, slowly picking up the speed, smiling as I dug my nails into his back.

"Further." I begged loudly, he raised one eyebrow and I chuckled with a moan.

"You know what'll happen," he warned.

"I dont care." I blurted eagerly. He nodded his head and obeyed my request. I was in the verge of screaming because of how good he was making me feel. He then kissed me to stop me from waking the town, or one of the Salvatores hearing us.

He stretched into me as he went faster. My body soon became limp as my legs tightened and loosened around him. The amount of times we had both already finished was uncountable, but he didnt stop, and u didnt want to stop him.

He had to hold the back of my head up to stay above water because of how weak I was, I was sure that my insides were rearranged because of how hard he was working me. When I finally felt him start to slow down I relaxed, my nails didnt dig into his back as hard and my legs fell from off of him.

He worked himself out for a few more minutes until he finally pulled himself out of me with a huge moan. I sighed with a smile as he rolled over and let me lay my head on his chest. I curled up into him slowly because of how weak I was. He held me close to him, lightly storling my hair. I looked up at the stars, then he finally broke the silence.