1-5

return

I made the male protagonist into a paranoid tyrant

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 1

    Listening to the wind roaring outside, Ruan Mian closed her eyes tightly, her thin body wrapped in a thick quilt, still feeling cold.

    It seems that tomorrow I still have to go to Ruan Gui to get a quilt. The weather is really too cold.

    Ruan Mian sighed secretly, since wearing this unknown ancient times, from the initial curiosity to the current stagnant water.

    It only took a few short days to exhaust her heart. In this harem, where people are full of intrigue and intrigue, Ruan Mian is fortunately dressed as a court lady, if she wears it on her concubine, she will only live in this position. There can’t be more to the opening song.

    The only thing to be thankful for is that although the original owner is a court lady, the master she serves is her own sister, who is the same father and mother. Her sister is named Ruan Si, who entered the palace and became a noble.

    I don’t know what's going on. My sister became the maidservant of my sister. Although Ruan Si never used the original owner to serve, his status was very different. The original owner was not allowed to walk around except in the temple where the Guiren Ruan was. His concubine or queen or something, even with Ruan Gui to suffer together, so you have to be careful about everything.

    Ruan Mian hadn't been out of the Mingyue Hall for more than ten days. The Mingyue Hall was home to three nobles. It was such a big place and divided into three courtyards. Ruan Mian was almost suffocated.

    I should be able to go out tomorrow. Ruan Gui has to bring back all the cloth for the New Year. Several maidservants have to go there to collect it. With her, it is just enough.

    Ruan Mian retracted his little head into the quilt, and the body under the quilt trembled from time to time. The main reason was that there was no heater in the place where the people lived, only the master's.

    She was able to have two quilts because Ruan Guiren was her relatives, and the other maidservants had only one quilt. Ruan Mian couldn't help but shiver when thinking of such a thin quilt to spend this snowy winter.

    Shaking his head, hurrying to bed, I have to get up early tomorrow, closing my eyes and gradually falling asleep.

    "Xiao Mian, Xiao Mian, wake up soon." A maid pushed Ruan Mian who was still asleep.

    Ruan Mian opened his eyes in a daze and rubbed it. For a while, he didn't know where he was. Seeing her froze, Yanzi shook his head helplessly. For some reason, she was froze all day long.

    "I'm going to the storeroom to get the fabric. Get up soon. I'll be too late." Yanzi pushed her. It is the sister of Ruan Guiren who must be more cautious when doing things. Otherwise, she will always be a handle.

    Ruan Mian had already recovered, quickly dressed, got out of bed and put on shoes. After washing, he followed the swallow out of the palace.

    Looking up at the bright sky, the sky is still gray, it should be just after five now? Ruan Mian guessed that she had been in ancient times for more than ten days, and she still couldn't learn to recognize the time, so she was a little stupid.