16-20

return

I made the male protagonist into a paranoid tyrant

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 16

    Ruan Mian brought the bowls and chopsticks to the edge of the well and sighed. The hero was too pitiful when he was a child.

    Put the bucket down in the well, take the water from the well and wash the dishes. There will be nothing left and right later, so he should make his hat quickly. Fortunately, there is still some fabric left, otherwise the fabric will not know where to find it.

    After washing the dishes, Ruan Mian entered the hall and measured his head circumference with a piece of cloth. Murong Chen's numb eyes showed a hint of curiosity, obviously not knowing what she wanted to do.

    After measuring his head circumference, Ruan Mian said, "Sixth prince, it's time to take a nap after eating." The child has to take a nap, and the weather is perfect for sleeping.

    Murong Chen lay in the bed, only revealing a pair of big eyes to observe Ruan Mian. When Ruan Mian saw him go to bed obediently to sleep, he turned back to her bed and prepared to make a hat for the sixth prince.

    The squally wind roared outside, and although there was no charcoal fire in the house, it was unusually peaceful.

    Ruan Mian used the thread with his hands and moved quickly through the fabric, while Murong Chen watched Ruan Mian making a female red from the bed quietly, as if printing everything into his little head, watching. I couldn't help being sleepy and fell asleep.

    The stitches are very good. Ruan Mian is quite satisfied with his female red. After loosening a few sour noses, Ruan Mian feels satisfied when he sees the Sixth Prince sleeping soundly.

    After only two days of such a stable life, Xiao Huo came over and gave Ruan Mian a lock.

    Ruan Mian was very happy, "Thank you." Smiling and thanking Xiao Huo.

    Xiao Huo was surprised by the smile on her face again, and grabbed the back of her head. "Then I'm going."

    "Hey! Wait." Ruan Mian called him, turned and ran to the kitchen. After a while, she stopped. Stepped out of the temple again with a plate.

    "This is the dish I made. You can bring it back to taste. This empty bowl will be with me next time." Ruan Mian stuffed the oil-paper-wrapped bowl over a small fire.

    Xiao Huo wanted to refuse, but his nose smelled a strong fragrance, and he took it with his hands honestly.

    "Thank you, I will send you the bowl back tomorrow." Xiao Huo scratched his head again shyly.

    Ruan Mian smiled at him, "No hurry." People like this kind of internal affairs office still have to make a good relationship, be good to her, and good to the Sixth Prince.

    Watching Xiao Huo leave, Ruan Mian was about to return to the hall when someone called the Lord to her.

    "Stop for this prince!" A child's voice sounded.

    Murong Chen heard the voice of the fifth prince in the hall, fearing that the fifth prince would hurt Ruan Mian, he ran out of the hall and wanted to pull Ruan Mian in.