31-35

return

I made the male protagonist into a paranoid tyrant

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 31

    After a while, "then take a trip." Murong Jin answered calmly.

    Ruan Mian breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes, the emperor." Chao Xiaoqiu gestured.

    Xiao Qiu knowingly said, and hurriedly told people to cut off the sedan chair, Murong Jin looked at the gesture code between her and Xiao Qiu.

    The black eyes darkened, Murong Jin seemed to be waiting for Ruan Mian to show her feet, waiting to see what her purpose was. As for the momentary bizarre thoughts, he seemed to only find it absurd.

    Ruan Mian focused on the sixth prince, she didn't want to wait for a moment, wait a while, the sixth prince would be bullied.

    All the way to the Imperial College, the road is not too far, and we will arrive in a short while, and the sound of reading aloud reaches Ruan Mian's ears.

    Ruan Mian really wanted to go to see the Six Princes. During these two nights, he went to the Rupin Hall, but it was all nights, and he couldn't see what the Six Princes looked like now.

    Will it still be as skinny as the first time she saw him, his injury..., Ruan Mian thought of it, and his heart was in pain.

    "The emperor, the Imperial College is here." Ruan Mian said softly, bending over and propping up his arms, waiting to help Murong get off the sedan chair.

    Murong Jin's body is close to Ruan Mian, Ruan Mian is still fearful, male hormones have invaded her whole body.

    Ruan Mian helped Murong Jin down the soft sedan, although it was not too difficult, but she scared her back with a thin layer of cold sweat.

    Ruan Mian was about to shout loudly, but Murong Jin waved his hand to stop him, "Don't disturb them, I walk around."

    "Yes, the emperor." Ruan Mian swallowed his voice, bending over to answer.

    Murong Jin's figure of Zhilan Yushu walked into the Imperial Prison, Ruan Mian followed behind him, looking here and there from time to time.

    After arriving somewhere, Murong Jin stopped and Ruan Mian braked in time, but luckily he didn't hit him.

    I saw Murong Jin in a side corner, the gentle and handsome, looking into the room, Ruan Mian couldn't help following his sight.

    In the eyes is a little boy with simple clothes and about seven years old. His small face is slightly drooping, and he can't see his facial expression. He is standing up and reading every word.

    Ruan Mian saw that he was the sixth prince at a glance, and almost forgot Murong Jin beside her with joy.

    The Master seemed to like Murong Chen very much, and he nodded his head in satisfaction with his expression of joy when he heard his book.

    After Ruan Mianxin was overjoyed, he hurriedly observed the clothes on the Sixth Prince. Although they weren't a costume, they were clean.

    The small face is a bit fleshy, and it's a little bit longer. Although it's not as cute as Nian Tongwa then, but when I look at it, I know that he will be more handsome than Murong Jin when he grows up.