36-40

return

I made the male protagonist into a paranoid tyrant

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 36

    Ruan Mian didn't dare to look at him, but didn't say anything. In short, she would not admit that she was Ruan Mian.

    Seeing that she still shouldn't, Murong Jin didn't insist on her anymore. Ruan Mian had a perfunctory rubbing his back.

    Just when Ruan Mian wanted to say that the rub was good, Murong Jin said again.

    "Why do you want to block the sword for the insignificant?" He is still so concerned about Murong Chen.

    Ruan Mian rolled his eyes. Murong Chen is his son. No one can say that it doesn't matter, but he can't.

    "The slave didn't give any swords. The emperor thought that the person was not a slave." Ruan Mian was so angry that he didn't want to pay attention to him, the poor sixth prince, who stood on such a father.

    She obviously brought some angry words, so Murong Jin was taken aback, but chuckled lightly, "Do you love Wu and Wu?"

    Ruan Mian: "..." I love him, a big-headed ghost! Pervert embryo! I really want to hit the towel on his head.

    However, she still has plans tomorrow and cannot die here young.

    There was another silence, Murong Jin only treated her as shy, "I know what you want, but you are now a man, and you will be with me in the future, but you have a wish."

    Murong Jin always thinks that Ruan Mian still treats him. Affectionate, after all, she protects the Sixth Prince so much, isn't she just trying to make him look at him differently, as for the previous resistance, most of it was just wanting to get caught.

    Where did Ruan Mian know that he could still be so fascinated and confident, she was so embarrassed that she was about to break apart, begging, who would wake him up with such a monograph by Mary Su Ba.

    "The emperor, the minion sees that the rubbing is almost the same, you rest for a while, and the minion is waiting for you outside." Ruan Mian just wanted to leave, and didn't want to stay for a moment.

    Murong Jin didn't stop her from leaving rashly, and as he was not anxious to do what he wanted to do, the corners of her lips gradually rose.

    After Ruan Mian got out of the bath, he exhaled deeply and finally retreated.

    Yuyan Palace

    "Manny Ruan Gui, the fetus is in a bad condition, I am afraid it will be in these two days..." The imperial physician shook his head regretfully.

    Even though Ruan Si had been prepared, his eyes were still red when faced with what the imperial doctor said at this time.

    Said slightly bitterly, "Xiao Hong, give the prepared gift to the doctor Chen."

    Xiao Hong gave a small box to the doctor Chen, "I hope the doctor will keep the secret." The

    doctor Chen nodded and held it. The golden ingot in good hands, "Just don't worry about Concubine Ruan, it's just a matter of the minister's request, and I hope the lady will not break her promise."