6-10

返回

我把男主养成了偏执暴君(穿书女配)

繁體

设置

关灯

第6章

    But Ruan Mian didn't relax at all, looking at the guards who were walking away, something was wrong, she always felt that something would happen.

    As soon as the mother said about the dissolution, the swallow took Ruan Mian's hand and said, "Ruan Mian, you said Ruan Guiren..." Could something happen?

    Ruan Mian shook his head subconsciously, and suddenly thought of something, the palace lady who was executed in the Mingyue Palace two days ago!

    There are too many concubines in the palace. Either she died or another person died. "Swallow, I ask you, which nobleman belonged to the palace maid who was executed a few days ago?"

    Yanzi thought about it, "It's Guiren Ruan. In the hall, it seems that it was because I accidentally ran into the concubine, so... hey! Where are you going?"

    Ruan Mian's face turned pale instantly when he heard that it was from the Palace of Noble Ruan.

    He pulled his leg and ran in a certain direction, "My stomach hurts, go to the hut." Abandoning these words, he walked quickly towards Ruan Guiren.

    "Why does my stomach hurt again? Did you eat something wrong?" Yanzi mumbled as he looked at her back in confusion.

    Ruan Mian knew that there was a small road, which was faster than those father-in-laws to reach Ruan Guiren Hall.

    Ruan Mian ran the trail, and in a while, she arrived at the palace of Guiren Ruan and closed the door, "Quickly, the maid who was executed the previous two days is responsible for what life in the palace?"

    She hurriedly closed the door and asked without breathing. Ruan Gui and her close handmaid who were frightened by her sudden entry.

    Ruan Guiren’s reaction was the fastest, “It’s to dress up and bedding for the owner...” Before

    she could finish her words, Ruan Mian walked around her to the side of her bed and lifted all the pillows and quilts.

    Ruan Gui's personal servant girl looked dumbfounded, thinking she was going crazy again, she had looked better a few days ago, but now I am afraid that I heard that the emperor is gradually taking care of Ruan Gui and is about to make trouble again.

    The handmaid grabbed Ruan Mian's action. Guiren wanted to prevent the handmaid from blocking Ruan Mian, but the close handmaid took a quick step and grabbed Ruan Mian's hand.

    "What are you going to do? Ruan Gui is so good to you? Why are you not satisfied?" The personal servant girl hated iron and steel.

    Ruan Mian happened to open the quilt inside, and a red bag with delicate embroidery showed its corner.

    "Sure enough." Ruan Mian broke away from her hand, rushed to hold the red bag in his hand.

    The handmaid looked at the bag in her hand, "This is?" looked at Ruan Guiren.

    With a pale face, Ruan Guiren stepped forward to open the bag, and a lifelike golden butterfly hairpin appeared in the eyes of the three.

    "This...this is not the owner's." Ruan Guiren was a little panicked. She knew that the palace battle was terrible, but she didn't know that she was caught in it so quickly. This hairpin is probably a gift from the gods.