Chp.7

After that crazy encounter with Trevor things been getting a little weird between us. Its like every time I pass by him or when we're in the same classes together he always tries something on me. Either its to flirting or to sexual contact. Trevor always do something that's way out of line, but for some reason I like it.

Its been two weeks after that heated make out sessions in the janitor closet. Trevor still hasn't tried anything yet on me but I just want him to. Ughh he's giving me mixed signals just like Anastasia from 50 shades of Grey. She's always giving Christian mixed signals.

Right now I'm currently at my locker getting my stuff out for the last period of the day. Which is English, and I hate English even though the subject is easy I just despise it. Sophie and I don't have this class together and that's the reason why I dread it.

When I was walking to class I was all of a sudden yanked by my wrist and pulled into a empty classroom. I then heard the door shut and a click to the lock. I turn around to face the back of a tall boy.

"Thank god. I been trying to get you alone for awhile now." Said a familiar voice.

When the boy turned around I look up at the sexy brown eyes of Trevor.

"What are you doing." I asked.

He step closer and I step back.

"I wanted to see you." He said, still walking closer to me. I kept on walking back until I hit the back of a desk.

"That's not a valid answer, and besides you see me in the halls and in class everyday." I said pointing out the obvious.

"True, but I haven't truly see you." He said in a low husky voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously.

Trevor lifted his hand up and I flinch which cause him to frown and automatically put his hand back down. I thought he was about to hit me, but I thought wrong. Get your head in the game Mia, not every boy that comes in contact with you is going to hurt you. I started taking deep low breath to calm my self down. I looked to still see Trevor giving me a confuse look while frowning. He looks hot.

"Mia there's something about you that make's me more attracted to you." Trevor said out of the blue.

I gasped. No boy ever told me that not even Brian.

"B-but ... H-how we just met a couple weeks go. I mean you barely know me and I you." I started to ramble. How is it that I just met Trevor like 3 weeks ago and he's already attracted to me. I mean he's sexy and all but do I like him?

"I know it might seem weird but when I first set eyes on you. There was something about you that made me want you to be mines." He said.

Oh..

"Don't go all Christian Grey on me." I said.

"I'm not. I just....I just wanted to tell you how I feel." He said.

Wow. This isn't the bad boy Trevor that everybody says that do reckless things and get in fights this is the vulnerable Trevor.

"This feels like another Clary and jace story." I said. Jace loves Clary in the mortal instruments. I remember him telling her that when he first saw her he loved her. So it was kind of like love at first sight. How cliché.