Ch. 6

Mia's P.O.V

Recap:

"Hey beautiful, I've been missing you for a while." said a low husky voice behind me.

I froze. Then turned around and faced the last person I wanted to see.

"Brian." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian is my ex boyfriend who made my last realationship a living hell.

"Brian what the fuck do you want?" I say rolling my eyes.

"I want you back." he says.

"No fuck off." I say bluntly.

"Really? That's it? You don't miss me?" he asks. I shake my head no.

"Fine then, I guess I have to leave you alone for a while, but don't think this is the last of me." he says and walks out the door.

*************3 HOURS LATER***********

Soph and I make it back at my house and Soph decides to sleep over since she is drunk as fuck and I'm drunk but not sloppy drunk ya know? I run into my room and I take a hot shower so the smell of alchol can get off of me, after my shower I dry my hair with a towel and I leave it in its natural form and for bed I just wear an adidas hoodie, my nike pros that say NIKE in white letters and my emoji nike elites and I climb into bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I wake up and my mom left a note on the table:

Dear Mia, 

I won't be back for a couple weeks, I have to make a trip to Paris for work. 

Take care of your siblings and your dad will be home next week.

Love you, Mom

I sigh and walk into my sister Kylie's room to get her up for school

"KY GET UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL AND CHEER LATER IM IN CHARGE FOR 2 WEEKS LETS MAKE THE BEST OF IT!!" I yell and she pops up.

"Where's mom and dad?" she asks. 

"Work, Now get ready." I say and I walk out, I walk into my room and Sophie is already dressed in: a plain grey t-shirt, acid wash ripped jeans, purple smooth Doc Martens,  her black choker, and black stud earrings and her hair is straight and she has her Louis Vuitton Backpack.

"BRO YOU ARE'NT EVEN READY YET PLEASE GET DRESSED WE ARE GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!!" she shrieks.

"Well okay chill out, we're already gonna be late since we have to take Kylie to school, chill." I say calmly and I run into my walk in closet and I pick out: my floral sleeved hoodie, black leggings, and my Nike Ultra Force shoes. For accessories,hair, and makeup: I wear my gold chain, My hair is in a french side braid, for makeup I wear mascara and my naked 3 pallette and Nars mascara. I grab my Chanel bookbag and my iPhone 6 and we all rush out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we take Kylie to school, Sophie and I show up to school late but we made it for first period. We run into first period Chemistry and we are late because class already started, everyone turns to us.

"Ms.Smith and Ms.Westbrooks you are late." she says.

"I know, I had a busy morning sorry." I say.

"Well we finally got our partners, Mia you and Trevor are partners for the rest of the year." she says.

"Okay." I say and I take my seat next to Trevor.

While Ms. Hamilton is in the middle of her lecture about our topic, Trevor passes me a note.

T- Nice ass in those leggings Mia ;)

M- Lol thanks. Pay attention so you don't fail :)

T- Fine, baby girl ;) 

I internally screech. As I am taking notes I feel a hand in between my thigh. Trevor's hand is in between my thigh. What Oh my god. I look up into his beautiful green eyes, what are you saying Mia you don't like him.

"Trevor stop, I have to focus." I whisper.

"I know what I'll be focusing on after class." he smirks and turns back to his notes. Oh my god what does he mean. I send Sophie a text.

M- Hoping your phone is on silent!! Tyler passed me a note and said my ass is nice in my leggings, he called me baby girl, he put his hand in between my leggings, and I was like "trevor stop i have 2 focus'' and he was like "I know what i'll be focusing on after class" and he smirked!!

S- Omg!! I'd run after class if I were you. Do you like him? 

M- Honestly, I do but I can't ..

S- MIA!!!! OMG!!!! GTG TEACHER IS LOOKING!!

I sigh and put my phone away, by that time the class is over and I grab my bag and I go to my locker. I feel a pair of hands grab my arm dragging me into a closet.

"Trevor what are you doing?!!?" I shriek. He pushes me against the wall and starts to kiss me roughly, I kiss back because he's hot as fuck, Trevor's hands grab my butt making me gasp in shock as he starts to kiss my neck. 

"Trevor." I moan. Trying to push him away, now that I realize what is happening. He lets go and smirks.

"Told you I would be focussing after class." he smirks and walks out the closet, I'm still in shock as I walk to my next class....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6! Sorry this was held back I have lots more homework during the week than lexi and kyra since we go to different schools. But here it is!! Check out my polyvore and Instagram:

Polyvore: twerknialler

Instagram: okay.jor

Love you all :) xxx -Jordan