Chapter (5)

PleaseReadBelow
I advise you all to play L.A Love by fergie at the end of this chapter.

Enjoy.
•~~~~~•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~•~~~~•

When I was in the middle of thinking about the dream and the text I was interrupted when my phone stated to ring. Im nervous what in case its that's anonymous number that keep on texting me, but when I got closer I saw that it was just Sophie calling. I sighed in relief then picked up my phone.

'Hello" I said.

'HeyMia, Igotsomefunnews.' Soph said.

'OoogirlyouknowIlovefunnewssospill.' I said.

'OkaysoyouknowJasonwho'sfriendwithDrakewhosebrotherisMichaelwhosebest friendisMarcus?' She asked me.

'Yea, why.' I asked curiously.

'Well, IheardthatMarcusisplanningabigpartythisFridaysodoyouwanttogo?' She asked.

I'm not a big fan of parties and there's a upcoming test on Friday too. And really I rather spend my Friday at home watching t.v. why snuggling in my bed.

'Nahh. YouknowI'mnotthepartytypeofperson. Myfirstpriorityisschoolfirstwell mysecondprioritycauseGodismyfirst, butyouknowwhatImean.' I said.

'Comeonpleeeeeaseitwantbethesamewithoutyou.' She said. I don't know why she asking me this. She already knows why I don't like to go to parties anymore.

'Noandthat'sfinal.' I said. I hate to be like that but I'm not ready to go back to another party after all that's where I first met Brian. I shuddered thinking about the fact.

Flashback

"Come on. Let's go have some funnnnn!" Shouted Sophie as we were entering the house. I rolled my eyes at her craziness.

"Let's go gets some drinks." I told her ask we were making are way to the kitchen.

"Okay." Said a chirpy Soph. Somehow she manage to get a red cup in her hands full of who knows what.

Once we made are way into the kitchen I spotted the cooler that was filled with drinks. I got me out a bud light beer and started to drink.

"Sophie do you want a beer?" I asked.

"No I'm not a big fan of beer just achohol." She said.

I rolled my eyes and sip my bottle of beer again when I was done. I led Sophie to dance floor and we started to dance and grind on each other. Until she spotted her boyfriend and ran up to him then tackle him with kisses. Sophie and Max had been going out for two years already and they are like the cutest couple I know.

After about 6 drinks of alcohol I was surely drunk there was no doubt in that. I was dancing all by myself when I felt someone behind me I turned around quick and look up to see a tall fine boy in front of me.