Ch. 1

Mia's P.O.V

I wake up and it's 1PM on Saturday, I decide to text Sophie my best friend since we were 5, and ask her does she want to go shopping because Monday is our first day of school. 

M- Hey girly, wanna go shopping?

S- YESSSSSS !! I was JUST gonna ask you!! Be over at like 2!?

M- K

I jump out of bed and run into my bathroom to shower, wash my hair, and all those other things. I then run into my walk in closet and I grab an outfit: a pink crop top, my blue acid shorts, my pink jordans, my white and black nike elites. For my hair i curl my long red hair, and for makeup I wear Eyeliner, eyeshadow, pinkish lipstick and i wore a beanie. 

I grab my iPhone 6 and its charger and I run down to the living room to watch Pretty Little Liars. My dad runs down the stairs.\

"Hey Mia, I won't be home for 2 days, I have a lawsuit we're almost finished with but after that we will spend time together. Rosita the maid will be with you." my dad says.

"K dad" I say.

"Alright love you, I'll call you when I land" he says,

"Okay." I run to give my dad a hug and I close the door behind him. After a while Sophie comes over and we get into my black BMW and we drive to the mall.

"Sooooo our Junior year of highschool, are you ready for new realationships this year??" she asks. I shake my head.

"Noo, I'm kinda trying to focus on my studies more this year and have fun but I don't want to fool with guys right now.." i say.

"Awwww hon, I feel but I mean if I see a cutie, I'm gonna try to get with that." Sophie says and I smile. We go inside the mall and we are there for at least 3 hours, we go to TopShop, Pacsun, Lush, Forever 21, MAC, UrbanOutfitters and lots of other stores, by that time we are tired and hungry so we drive to Chipotle and get food and we're back on our way to my house.

"ROSITAAAAAA I'M HOMEEE!!!" I scream. She runs in.

"Hey Mia!!! Do you need anything?" she asks and I shake my head no.

"Nah I'm good, can you just place these bags in my closet please?? I'll put them up later." I say and she takes the bags and does as i say. I'm not the type who's mean to their service, I try to be really nice to them. 

"Can I spend the night???" Sophie asks me.

"Of course! You never have to ask! Just go to your room and grab some clothes and we'll relax in the family room watching movies and on our phones and stuff." I say, she runs upstairs to her room she has had here since we were like 10 and grabs some clothes. I go into my room and I get out some relaxing clothes/pajamas and I pick out: a crop hoodie that says 'YES', pink nike pros, and my galaxy elites. I also put my hair in a side fishtail.

Sophie and I eat ice cream and watch tons of movies. Tomorrow we are going to workout because when we go back to school its cheer time. We fall asleep watching Clueless in the family room at 3:30 AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats chapter 1!! Hopefully you guys all like this book!! This is a shared book with my friends Kyra and Alexis (lexi) Im jordan (jor) tho!! read the bio if u wanna know more!! Love you all!!  -jordan

Follow my links!!

Instagram: okay.jor

Twitter: bvsicnouis

Tumblr: bvsiclwt