Regrets [TI]

Iida's POV:

It's saturday morning I woke up to my alarm going off on my phone. I reach over, grabbing it and shutting it off. Getting off my bed I slip off my shirt and changed, opening my curtains. "Snow..." I whisper, It was snowing.. I swipe my glasses off my nightstand and put them on. It had been awhile.. Remembering yesterday.... I still couldn't place my thoughts on it.

But I kept feeling my face heat up. I walk to my door. Brushing my fingers against the burnt part. Then opening it and heading downstairs. I peek into the lounge room. Most people went home during weekends. Not everyone but most. I usually spend most of my weekend studying.

"IIDAAA THEIR TRYING TO KILL MEEE!!!" A voice called whining and complaining.. I felt something wrap around my leg. I look down to see Minarou. "Who is?" I ask, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ashido and Kyouka... "Get back here!" As expected Mina came marching over. "PROTECT ME IIDA PLEASTHEEEE!!" He begged me... His nose running as he clung to my calve harder. I shook him off. "That is your fault. She must have a good reason." I state...

When she came over Mineta had let go and ran off. Instead of chasing him. She smacked me across the face. I stayed silent shocked... My glasses fell to the floor. It sort of stang.. I looked at her rubbing my cheek. "What was that for...?" I asked, was this... About the situation about Bakugo... I was about to grab my glasses when she... Stepped on them. A crack sound coming from beneath her wooden sandles. I swallow, clearing my throat. I looked back to her again. "What is this for? I've done nothing to-" 

She cuts me off... It's tiring how everyone keeps doing that.. "You know exactly why. You broke Bakugo's heart in one of the most coldest ways. You're so stiff and blunt and oblivous. What the hell is wrong with you Iida? I want to help so do our classmates but nobody can help you if you don't talk." She said sternly. I narrow my eyebrows slightly.. "What do you mean? I hugged him... to make him feel better..? How is that cold? And nothings wrong... I don't think anything is..." I say.... Goodness... Why me...?

She grabs the collar of my dark blue button up and pulled me down to her height. My eyes widening slightly as she spoke. "Get a hold of yourself, Iida!! You are the class rep! So act like one!! Keep the class functioning!! And if you need fucking help. TALK. TO. US!" She exclaimed.

Again I didn't know how to feel... I was tired from yesterday... I was confused... Just stop talking.... I felt my eyes get watery... but why? Her face softened slightly when she noticed and she pulled me into a hug. "Cry if you need to. Let it out..." she said... My eyes were probably watery since it was blurry without my glasses.....

But if I check whats happened lately again... Nothing is wrong with me.

After many hours....

I went onto the rooftop, wearing my jacket. Waiting... for bakugo..... for hours and eventually I laid in the snow it was as deep as the soul of my shoe. It was a little cold, a cool breeze blowing. Was he not coming? It was already dark out.... So I guess not. I inhale through my nose and exhale through my mouth watching the hot air go into the sky. He didn't go home on weekends... so why wasn't he showing up? Did yesterday ruin our chances of watching the sunset??? I slowly get up, brushing off the snow...

I deserved it. But I really... wished to watch the sunset with him again...

[Sorry if my writing flavor is off now 🧍]