Bestfriend + Matchmaker pt 2 [EK KB TI]

Bakugo's POV:

Monday

Ever since Saturday, I've been ticking again. Like a fucking bomb. It's not like I can force Iida to love me. I already tried, what's the damn point? I didn't go on the roof Sunday. Though, I wonder if Iida was there. Probably not, why would he want to see me anyway. I mean he wanted me to leave him alone but I didn't, right?

I was walking to class, my bag strap dangling on my shoulder as I held it. I glared slightly when I saw Kirishima go into the classroom. What was he doing here early? He's never here early. I wander over to the door quietly standing there to see if I could hear. But to be completely honest; My hearing isn't the best. Instead I just walk into the doorway.

"SHITTY HAIR! COME HERE!!!" I boom, annoyed. Why the hell was he talking to Iida. "Coming..." He with a laugh rubbing the back of his head as he walked over. I grabbed his arm yanking him out the classroom. "What the hell are you doing talking to Iida??" I questioned. "Just... Talking... " He stated.

"about what??" I asked not wanting to come off eager even though it was probably obvious. He chuckled. "Manly stuff, You know since Iida's sooo manly and buff" He said messing around. "Sure... What the hell were you actually asking about??"

You know and so fourth, like I had guessed he had talked to him about Friday... Dumbass.

Tuesday Afternoon 3:16 PM

Kirishima's POV:

I feel a mischievous grin spread on my cheeks as I ran up to Iida, jumping into him and latching on his back. "Hey, Iida!" I exclaimed. He turned his head with a stern look, his eyebrows furrowed. "Kirishima, get off me this instant." He said. I bite the inside of my cheek and do as told, getting off. I let out a small breath then following besides him as He continued to walk. "So, I have a request." I say glancing to him. "That is?" He asked.

         "There's a concert out of town this weekend, and I don't wanna go alone. I asked the gang but they're busy." I complain, Obviously; it was a lie. I know damn well Kaminari wouldn't miss a bomb ass concert. Iida stopped walking and looked at me, raising a brow. "Out of all the people in 1-A, why me? You are aware we have other classmates?" He asks,

"Ha- Well.. You see they're also busy this weekend. And I know you don't do much on weekends. Also, you're more responsible than me. So it feels like you're a brotherly guardian. Do you get it...?" I state, saying random things to try and make sense of a fib. He simply nodded. "Then,  I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Just message me the location and time." He said, walking off. I turn the other way cheering and punching the air silently. THIS could ACTUALLY fucking WORK!!

Once I got to my dorm and hit up Bakugo, calling him. "Hey, Bakubae~!", "What is it now,  cheap ass hair dye?" He said, irritabley. I sneer at that comment. "Why're you always so prickly, loosen up a bit.. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to a concert with me this weekend"

"Band?"
                  "My Direful Romance" I whistle out, poking my punching bag slightly.

        "Do I have to pay?"

              "Mmm, nope", Pfft yes; I'm not gonna be there anyway.

                    "Count' me in then, Discount Elmo. Now don't call me anymore, goodnight. Dumbass." He said,     "G'night,I love y-" And he hung up. So rude. I don't even look like elmo. So now all I gotta do is chill it out, wait till Friday and send them the location and time. Woah, I wonder if people get paid for doing stuff like this.

Iida's POV:

Kirishima has been very talkative to me lately, what if he likes me too? Oh that thought is sickening. He's a good guy but again, I'm not gay. Ever since Bakugo acknowledged me about the way he felt, I now find everyone's actions to me odd. How would I know if somesone else 'loved' me. It's a weird feeling to have and I don't know how to describe it.... I wonder if this feeling has a name. Some sort of suspicion of everyone around me having some associated admiring feeling.