WIP Teasers for Confusion 'n Spices

THESE AREN'T DECIDED AND PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN WHILE SOME MAY. IT'S JUST CONCEPT WRITING. I WILL MAKE A WATT WITH CONCEPT LINES AND ART OF THE VILLAINS/NEW CHARACTERS AND STORY BOARD SOON FOR VISUALIZATION WHEN IT COMES OUT IN AUGUST.

⚠️violence⚠️

SCENE 1

"Bakugou..."

"I still love you like I did the day you left.."

"You can't fucking prove that, Iida. Did you even look for me... Fucking bastard."

"I did days on end"

SCENE 2

"HEY LET ME GO"

"Take the injection, it helps your quirk grow better.., stronger even. Don't you want to be strong?!! Suck it up and TAKE IT KID!!"

...............................

SCENE 3

"I'm sorry... That they do things like this to you... But it'll be fine..."

"Kin.. I'm tired... I can't do this"

"You can... I believe you can......"

SCENE 4

It was me who saw something I shouldn't have. And now I was here in a home with 6 others. A chamber of fucking torture.

SCENE 5

I'm Tenya Iida....

And I'm useless

But everyone thinks he's gone, I know he's still out there...Breathing and alive.

He's stubborn after all and won't go down that easy... So of course he is alive..

Or maybe I'm kidding myself......

SCENE 6

"I'm...So...fucking sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay Bakugou... I.. Understand, that kiss meant nothing.... After all: I wouldn't want to ruin your tales you tell of your lover."

"It's..been a year... And we only dated for less than a month... I'm scared that he doesn't care anymore."

SCENE 7

There's a new group, a group that is more morbid and tense than the L.O.V.

We don't know they're plans

Or what they have in mind

But it isn't good

Though it's funny because everyone agrees with our question.....

What will happen to our youth?