10

The next few days, y/n had been ignoring me. I don't blame her though, it is my fault. "Hey, are you okay?" Ned asked me. He knows, i told him everything. "Yeah- i'm fine." I nodded, giving him a weak smiled.

Then, we head to our science class. "Good morning everyone, how is your science project going?" Mr Hawks said that made the whole class groaned. "Good." He smiled to himself. "Shit. Me and y/n are partners!" I thought to myself. Mr Hawks give us freedoe for us to complete our project.

"What happened to y/n?" MJ asked. "Lets just say, Peter messed shit up." Ned looked at me then MJ. "You should go talk to her, Parker." MJ pushed me out of the table. I walk to y/n as she didn't sat with us.

"Hi y/n." I smiled weakly, putting my books down. She looked up at me and stared back down to her book. "I was thinking we can do a space theme?" I asked. She didn't even flinched, talk or even look at me. This is going to be so hard.

The class ended, y/n got up quickly and walk out of class. Ned, MJ and I went out next. While we're at the hallway, the soccer team was running at the back, cheering because they are going to have a game tonight. "Peter!" MJ exclaimed as she held my hand avoiding me to get hit by one of the dudes. In the same time, y/n turned back and saw MJ and I holding hands.
I saw her and immediately let go of MJ's hand. I looked up to see if she's still there and she isn't.
-
I ran to the entrance as fast as I can. Peter just made everything worse. I spotted Bucky's car and immediately get in before Peter had the chance to get to me. "Hello..." Bucky smiled until he saw me slam the door. "Okay...I wil shut the hell up." He said, focusing back on the road, knowing what can happen if I rage.

We arrived the tower soon. I get into the tower, walked past everyone without any talking, any eye contact. I slammed my door room.

"What the hell happened?" Tony asked. "Teenagers." Bucky shrugged. "Guy problems." Nat and Wanda said at the same time.
-
The same week, we had to visit Dr. Stephen Strange also known as Dr. Strange. We took Tony's car and drive to an "Antique shop?" I asked. "Oh, not just antique shop." Bruce smirked.

"Tony? Cap? Bruce? " A man greeted from the second floor. "Strange." Bruce opened his arms. Sadly, this Strange man is not a hugger. "Let me guess. Y/n?" He said, looking at me. I nodded. "I knew it, you have your father's look." He said that made Dad smirked.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked. "Have you been feeling weird lately?" Bruce asked and Strange looked at him weirdly. Tony sighed. "The stones are in danger." Tony said, straight forward. "I know we're in danger." Strange said as he hold a necklace with a green stone in it. "Is that?" I asked. "The Time stone." Peter said as we both look at each other.

Few minutes later, we felt a sudden shake from the building. We saw people are running outside and there's a terrible wind. We all ran outside to see what it is.

Its a flying round spaceship in the middle of the road. "Gears ready." Tony said. Dad get his sheild and threw me some of my weapons. Peter was changing into his suit.

"There are civilians." Dad said as they were some of the civilians running around on the road. "Peter, y/n. Take care of it." Tony and Dad said. We looked at each other. "This means nothing." I whispered to Peter.
-
author's note :
i hope you enjoy this chapter. thank you for reading! don't forget to vote and support!