++Chapter One - The Devil Arrives+

This chapter is for my fellow Guild Bestie Haruka_dragon_slayer . Hope you enjoy my story and thanks again for following me . 😊❤️

///////

It's been a long time since I left to do my S Class Quest , now I'm heading back home to Fairy Tail . My quest lasted a long time . I had to deal with so much ancient relics and protecting a whole western city from a war for 300.000 Jewel.

I have been travelling for two weeks to get back to Magnolia . Boats ( I hate boats , damn sea sickness ) , Trains and by foot . Being a Devil Slayer means I can't travel on water similar to Dragon Slayers that get motion sickness on transport .

Once I get sick , I kinda start to get lightheaded and ill that I can't stand . I wish there was a spell that prevents this ...

I walk over the horizon and I see Magnolia . I stretch my arms as I crazily run down the hill and into town . People noticed my arrival , waved . It's good to be home .

The guild hall looked different to what I remembered it to be as I walked up to the front door to make my grand entrance .

"Heyy guys " I said as everyone cheers.

"NICO'S HOME !!" Everyone yelled as they surrounded me .

I laugh.

"Yo ! Nico " Gray greeted me as he wrapped his arm over my shoulder .

"Did you get anything ?" Natsu asked me as I shook my head .

"Sorry Fire Boy not this time " I admit as Gray lets me go and starts arguing with Natsu about who's the favourite friend between the two .

"LIKE NICO WOULD GET YOU SOMETHING FLAME PRINCESS " Gray yelled at him.

Natsu puts his head on Gray and standing close to him angrily. "HE DIDNT GET YOU ANYTHING TO ICE PREV " Natsu shouts back as Erza breaks their necks .

"CUT IT OUT . HES JUST GOT HERE " Erza stops them and smiled at me .

"Thanks Erza " I thanked her as I see four people plus two cats I didn't recognised walked up to us .

The blonde with keys looked at me confused . She doesn't know the legend known as the Demon King aka me . Erza explained everything to the group and that time that Natsu wanted to fight me . Trust me it didn't end good for him .

"Just like Erza said. I'm Nico ,the only Dark Devil Slayer of Fairy Tail. The first S Class Mage and known as the Demon King . " I finished.

"Hi Nico I'm Lucy . I'm a Celestial Mage . " The blonde introduce herself to me .

The iron guy smirks . " Names Gajeel . Iron Dragon Slayer and this my cat Lilly " Gajeel said also introducing the cat next to him .

"Wendy . Sky Dragon Slayer " The young blue haired girl followed along .

"Carla " The white cat said as she sighs .

"Juvia . Water Mage" The woman holding onto Gray giving a 'love rival ' look at me said as I looked away .

It's good to be home ..........

///////////////)

First Chapter minna !!!!!