++Chapter Two - Finally .... But++

This chapter is for _SmolDevil_ . Thanks for the amazing comments plus like from the last chapter and for following me . ❤️

///////

Home is definitely where your heart is . That spoke the truth to me . During the time I was home , everyone told stories about a lot of things like the Grand Magic Games . Damn I missed so much . * Hehe*

Many people wonder how I became so famous in the guild . Well sit down as I tell you how . It was five years ago when I went to do the S Class Trials with Erza and Mira . We had to go though three tough stages . It still gives me nightmares.

The first trial , we had to go though a maze filled with monsters ranking from C class to S . I swear Erza liked that challenge very much . I just barely got though that coming in second place with Mira .

The second , I had to face Guilarts. He didn't last long time with me since I used my devil force . Ohh your confused... Well this type of power that is drawn by the demon that resides in my soul called Resiggi .

Resiggi is the dark demon that has such an ego that he tends to takeover my body  just for chat . Trust me if he shows up , run . He will talk for hours on end .

The last trial I had to face Erza and Mira at the same time . Groan. We fought until we all ran out of magical power . Gramps kinda went overboard with that one since we all tied for the S Class Title . It's the only time that will happen.

So that's how I became S Class .

//At my house //

My house had two stories , the first had a old fashioned kitchen and big living room filled with lots of books on the ground.  Yes I'm such a bookworm . The second had my room and a bathroom that overlooks the ocean . Even I hate the sea , I still find it peaceful looking at it during a sunrise or sunset .

"Shh " I can hear Gray at my door .

" Get off Natsu " Lucy groans as I slightly laugh to myself .

" Why are you by the door ?" Erza's voice said trying to listen .

" We want to see if Nico's Home " Natsu said as he falls off Lucy and opens my door landing on each other .

Gray unluckily was at the bottom of the pile , then Lucy and Erza . Natsu sat near by them .

" Don't kill us !!" Natsu and Gray begged me as I shrugged it off .

I lean down and took a photo with a memory lachma. " That's not my job . Erza why didn't you do anything ?" I asked as she defended herself.

"Did you just take a picture of us " Gray yelled.

I smile.

Erza looked embarassed . " I want to go to your home to . Haven't see it in years.  " She admitted.

"Lucky I don't have to suffer of them coming into my house alone  " Lucy says as I give her ' are you sure ' look.

They all got up from the ground and entered placing themselves around the living room . "Wait why are you guys here ?" Knowning something is up .

Natsu looks at Erza , Erza looks at Gray and Gray looks at Lucy.  " It's real bad . The guild got a mysterious warning on a piece of paper that they will destroy all the guilds starting with Fairy Tail if we don't hand you over " Lucy explained to me .

Interesting .....

////////////////////////

Second chapter everyone . Wow that's a lot of detail in one . Who wants me ??

-Nico