++Chapter Eight - Hunters Part Two ++

Third Person POV

Clover .... The place that we will fight . Nico looked at his team with acknowledgement. They returned the favour.

It's now or never .

A bunch of people in white walked into view . "Whoever kills the demon will be awarded " a mysterious voiced over the people as they ran up to Nico and his team.

Nico acted on his feet . "DARK DEVIL SLAYER SECRET ART: BLESSINGS OF SATAN" Nico yelled changing from his normal self to a firey demon giant and send a wave of black fire burning the first   group of worshipers.

Nico's team cheered .

"Twin Dragons Slayer Force " Kasumi and Mimi said as they turned into two dragon human hybrids, one white and one black .

The Twins attacked by using their secret art : Nico's Tears which made their opponents fall to the ground crying .

Haruka sighs . "Let's do this !!" As she also went into Dragon Force . 

Haruka also did a Secret Art. "Dragon Slayer Secret Art : Nico's Shadow Dance " She yelled putting everyone in a mile radius to sleep in a nightmare state.

None of their opponents knew that Nico himself trained his team to access his powers in a Secret Art Form though Dragon Force . It took a long time for his friends to have enough power to use it .

You see Devil Slayer Magic has an affect . That affect allows Nico to create a new branch of magic called Devil's Bond that he can give his team power without trouble.

Nico returns back to normal but with a slight difference. His hair is now blood red , eyes fully black and horns on his head .

"One more " Nico growled.

"Are we going to question what's going on with him ?" Kasumi asked the rest .

Haruka grins . "I say we shouldn't . "

"True . I don't know why but I feel way stronger right now " Mimi commented.

Kasumi smiled. "Nico is using his strength to bond us together . " Kasumi looks at Nico as he returned a smile .

"Still don't get ancient magic like Nico's " Haruka replied.

Mimi laughed. "Come on you guys . I believe we need this to help our best friend out . One more fight !!" .

"One more !!" Haruka and Kasumi agreed .

Nico and his team runs off heading for the hills where the leader is waiting .

/////////

Nico here !!!! What do you think ??? I just created a new branch magic from my own . So tried right now but let's have this last fight .

Stay tuned ....