++Chapter Four- Remember++

In this chapter we go to the point of view of young Nico from the past as he first joined Fairy Tail . Maybe we might learn more about this 'cult ' .

/////////////////////

Four years ago

Those looks , evil incarnated . Everyone thought that to be the case of myself . Wherever I go , things get thrown at me and cursed at . Being a Devil Slayer , people think it's a curse.  Something that needs to get rid of. 

You see demons came from the Book of END but that's the ones who are created not born.  In my case I was born with having a demon as apart of me . Magic wasn't involved in it .

Well I always dreamt to change people's view of that fact and be the greatest mage in the world . The only guild that can help me is Fairy Tail.

I arrived to Magnolia. Walked into the city and no one seemed to see me . Huh usually I would be running away from a mob or hiding but this is nice .

My father pointed out a few things . 1. Beware . Of cause he had to say that to scare me straight . 2. Watch your back for the Last . Trust me I thought he was crazy about that but he said it's something I should look for .

Ugh... Remembering hurts .

Once at the gate of my soon to be guild , I hear voices yelling and massive destruction. I sigh to myself as I enter the fray.

" What did you say Ice cream " A pink hair guy yelled at the almost naked one .

"I said you have no brains Flame retardant " the almost naked one yelled back as they put their heads together angrily .

The red haired by the bar tried her best to ignore them as chairs and tables fly everywhere . The members seems to be fighting each other over stupid stuff as my hand tensed up .

"THATS IT " I shouted getting everyones attention.  "GROW THE HELL UP " as my eyes flashed red with anger.

The pink and almost naked guy stared at me .

"You want to fight huh " both of them stated.

I smirked as everyone backed off . The red watched me closely.

"DARK DEVIL SLAYER SECRET ART - HELLS INFERNO " I attacked both of them causing both to KO as the people swear dropped in fear. 

My eyes returned back to normal as the red haired girl comes up to me just to thank me. 

"No problem " I bashful say as I get introduced to everyone and join the guild that will help me with the changes I wanted for myself .

That day forward , I made new friends and they get to experience my ultra lost magic abilities to make Fairy Tail number one .

///////)///////////////////))////)

How's that guys . Two chapters in a hour. 

-Nico