Watching from afar | Ranboo

Ranboo's pov:

I sit on the ground and feel the soft grass just breathing in the fresh air and taking in the amazing veiw. I'm sitting on a kind of cliff watching people at some sort of gathering. The people seem so happy and care free, I wish I could be like them. A few minutes pass of me just watching everyone but then I see a man in a black beanie and brown coat walking away from everyone, I think to myself that he must just be leaving to get water, food, go to the bathroom, anything but what he was about to do. Maybe not even a minute later I see..fire? In a instant rubble flies and people scream..what happened?! I can see the people running and hear their screams. It's so much to see and hear I wanted to run away right then and there but it was like my body couldn't move. I was just frozen there watching this all happen feeling so bad that I couldn't help anyone there. 

I hope everyone there is ok. I finally am able to move and begin to get up to run away into the woods, before I do I see a man in green wearing a mask close-ish to where the disaster happened, he's just watching what's happening..I wonder what he's doing and why he isn't helping. I get up quickly and run into the woods trying to forget to tragic event I just witnessed.