•Ch. 14•

Iana was surprised. Her eyes watered until she fully cried.
"A-Akutagawa..You do?" She asked.
"Yes, I mean it. Thank you, for teaching me love." He says. Iana sat there stunned. "I...There's no problem, Aku-Chan" She says calling him by his nickname. Akutagawa smiled, moving closer to her. Iana smiled, also moving closer. Akutagawa then closed the gap between them. Again.

The mafia members decided to visit Iana. Gin, Tachihara, Chuuya and Koto brought fruits for her. Before Gin could open the door, she hesitated, feeling the presence of her brother. She creaked the door only a bit, just to see what was happening. She smiled, signalling the others to come look. The other 3 came and peeked, only to see their superior kissing the assassin.

(Forgot to mention, Iana was made an assassin.)

Koyo giggled, giving the other 2 a high five, while Gin peeked inside the room once more. She smiled at the fact her brother, the emo lord, the man who doesn't need help, the man who looked down to others as weak, finally had a romantic relationship with the woman he loved.

Akutagawa and Iana spent the day talking about stuff, paperwork and life. He had finally found the meaning of love. Thanks to her.

-timeskip-

After the past events, everything finally turned normal once more. Akutagawa and Iana started going out, continuing paperwork in peace and doing missions without anyone bothering them both. It was most likely Iana who was thankful, surviving the blow of the bullet. Akutagawa was also thankful, thankful of the fact everyone survived and she survived. Everyone adored the couple, especially Mori.
Mori adored them because they looked cute. Plus Akutagawa finding meaning about love made him happy. He never really understood it, but thankfully she came and made him understand.

Few months have past, it was finally December. Everyone was rejoicing, the fact everyone will be celebrating Christmas. Chuuya and Tachihara decided to make a draw unto who gets to give a gift to who. Chuuya wrote names in small pieces of paper and sort it in his hat. Everyone took turns picking out paper, and at last it was Iana's turn. She grabbed a paper and looked at it to which in her surprise, it was her boyfriend, Akutagawa. She slightly chuckled, knowing what exactly to give him. Akutagawa got Chuuya, to his dismay. He whispered to her he'll probably just give him a new bottle of wine or a new hat. She chuckled in amusement.

Christmas hit the spot and everyone was having the time of their lives. And the time of giving gifts finally came. Koyo got Tachihara a new set of bandages, Akutagawa got Chuuya (as promised-) a new hat and a bottle of wine. Iana got Akutagawa....well, he'll receive it later. ;)

"A quick turn of events, hm?"

------------------------------------------------------
TBC! Hope you like it

Number of words: 484