Part Three

Marlo's POV

Marlo's POV

The other day, I've visited the school to design the damn school play on the stage, that night. Although, I did enjoy working like hell from noon, to early evening, so.

The actors were practicing their role. Some of them were jumping from up to down as a test.

Stage Director

Good job with the lights, Marlo.

Marlo

No problem.

One actress was practicing riding on a skateboard. As he was getting the hang of it, he then couldn't control it while he was riding and heading towards the garbage can. As he crashed through it, he flew off his skateboard and landed in the garbage can. Marlo saw, while everyone was laughing at the skateboard kid.

Stage Director

Alright-alright, back to work. Form a position. Get on a stage. Don't screw it up. Look good.

As the Stage Director had suddenly noticed, every actress was already gone, including Marlo. Now the prop room was empty and no one in, but the Stage Director.

Stage Director

-Marlo? Kids? Crews? Eeehhh, hell with those guys, every stage night. All the time. 

Then as the stage director saw the skinny attractive woman bending down, his eyes stood directly at her butt. So the Stage director had jumped on her butt (tightly), and came a noise of a train horn.

Outside, Marlo was sitting on the fence, watching the movie "Rumble Fish" on his phone. Marlo was enjoying watching the scene where a man "Rusty James" and his girlfriend smooching each other and making out. Marlo like the sounds of them.

Then had saw the scene where Rusty James' brother "The Motorcycle Boy" had got shot and killed by the police, after the invasion at the store

Marlo stood sitten on the fence watching a movie to the end. Although, Marlo enjoyed watching the ending.

At the outside of the building, Marlo was walking as his friend "Jemal" was riding on the skateboard. Then patted on Marlo's back as he rode passed him.

Marlo

'Ey, Jemal.

Jemal

'Ey, dude. 

Jemal

What do you think I was, a retard? Like, look at me. Look Closely at me.

Marlo

Yeah that's a good idea to see how your skin dances.

Jemal

*chuckled* Cool, man. Funny. 'Ey come for a sec, man. Somethin' lit, I'm gonna show you.

As Jemal placed his one arm around Marlo's neck, he was leading him into the building, and leading him to the rooftop, and walked outside up there. 

Marlo

'Ey man, I got lots of shit to do, you know.

Jemal

It's only gonna take a short while, just see.

As Marlo and Jemal went up on the rooftop, two other guys were there. "Malike", the youngest kid brother, and "Omar". They went up to Marlo and Jemal.

Malike

'Ey Marlo.!

Omar

What's happenin' man.

Jemal

Apparently, he's not in a mood to join.

Omar

Doesn't wanna chill- Ya listening to this shit, bro? Marlo refuses to chill with us.

Malike

Nahh, too bad we can't show him the surprise, 'uh?

Malike grabbed Marlo's school stuff, and ran with it.

Marlo

'Ey, Man.!

Marlo was chasing Malike for the school stuff. As they reached at another spot, Marlo yanked and grabbed the school stuff firmly out of Malike's hand. Then, Marlo had saw a woman that was sitting on a mattress, shown in her bra and bikini. That woman had smiled and sobbed as she looked at Marlo.

Jemal 

Marlo, meet Jasmine.

Marlo was secretly into Jasmine. 

Jasmine

*flirtingly* Hey Marlo. *flirtingly laughed* I hear that you're good with Womans, right?

Jemal, Malike and Omar were laughing that they have jumped up and down, childishly.

Marlo

Noo, don't even get nothin' from the dudes, spillin' about me man. No one knows nothin' or see nothin' of me.

Then Jasmine had leaned back down as Marlo was watching, attractively.

Jasmine

Well, what are you waiting for? Winter?

Malike pushed Marlo towards Jasmine. 

Marlo

*slapped Malike's arm* 'Ey-you guys don't knock it off over there man, there's gonna be some serious shit-I tell ya that right now.

As three boys were excitingly watching, Marlo began to take off his shirt. Then ran towards Jasmine and jumped on the mattress. But Marlo had jumped so hard, that Jasmine was bounced off and fallen from the building, and came a cash sound of a paper bag. 

Marlo

...... Looks like she pushed it hard.

Then, Jemal, Malike and Omar were laughing, and hard. So hard, that they were being physical with each other and slapping each other in the face. Then they were jumping on top of each other while laughing. Marlo had putted his shirt back on, and walked downstairs.

Meanwhile, Jasmine was hung down from the garbage can and her bikini butt was jittering and jiggling while it was sticking out.

Jemal, Malike and Omar were still laughing while marks and scratches had appear on their face from attacking each other. Then they have fell onto each other. Malike had just lightly pushed down Omar's leg.