the second letter

hi Fred,
its me again, not that anyone else would be writing these. George and i started hanging out more. i told him what happened, hope you don't mind. he was mad at first, but he understands now. i don't know why i told him honestly, probably because he is the closest thing to you that ill ever have. he told me he's tired of seeing me hurt and i need to get your memory back somehow, but i have to wait. i cant have you knowing who i am. what i am. hell i don't even know. damn it Fred, why'd you go for me. why couldn't you go for someone else, anyone else. you couldn't leave alone the Slytherin princess. damn it i hate you so much right now, but just know this feeling will pass and ill be with you again. thats what drives me to wake up everyday. i love you Freddie
- y/n y/l/n

Why would she tell George? he began to feel angry.

"Damn it why George," he shouted. "Why him, why couldn't you get me back! Win me again"

he tapped the mirror three times. the mirror began to swirl and showed y/n sitting in a field of orange flowers. the flowers weren't always orange. after Fred had convinced her to go on a date with him, he brought her to see the beautiful white flowers.

he told her to close her eyes and turned all the flowers orange. she was so happy she kissed him. that was their first kiss. thats also when he found out her favorite color was orange, not green.

"God y/n," Fred smiled, a tear sliding down his face. "I miss you, and I do have my memories back. I'm so glad I got them because not remembering you was awful. I always felt empty. But now I remember all the time we spent together, how we ignored what everyone said about a Gryffindor and a Slytherin dating, how you managed to pull me in. I don't know why I couldn't leave you alone, but I'm so glad I didn't."

"I love you, Freddie" he heard her whisper, in the field.

"I love you too," he smiled, kissing the mirror.

and almost as if she felt him kiss her, she picked up a flower and kissed it. for some reason Fred felt the kiss on his cheek. he lifted his hand to his cheek, and wiped away the feeling. but when he took his hand off his face, he saw her bright red lip stick smeared on his face and all over his hands...