Chapter Four: Tuesday (2/2)

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
"I'm starting to worry about him and us Itachi. He's the only other friend I got besides Naruto, Sakura and Ino treats me and Naruto like trash at school that's why I'm not there friend" I've told him and he sighed and took my phone and started to text Deidara. <where are you at?> he sent the text to Deidara. <inside my dorm room, why do you ask?> he replied <because I'm coming to you with Itachi no buts about it, got it?> <Sasuke, you don't have to do that> Deidara said in his text <don't care I'm coming> he accepted at the end and Itachi gave me my phone back and we went to Deidara's dorm room and he let's us into his room. "your not hurt right now are you Deidara?" I've asked him and he said no and I was relieved that he's not hurt or injured. he looked at Itachi "I...I'm sorry for not telling you guy's sooner, I did want to tell you guy's in public, because you don't know who's listening to you" Deidara told us and Itachi punched him onto the ground "that's for hiding the truth because you've been at this school for a long time now and you knew ever since you were here" Itachi said and Deidara rubbed his hand onto his chest after grunting from the punch. "be lucky that I care about you because your a friend to Sasuke, he cares greatly about you" he said to Deidara and it seems like he was shocked what Itachi said about Sasuke.

~Deidara's P.o.v~
I looked at both Itachi and Sasuke I've smiled and thanked them for everything so far. they said your welcome to me and I've got up from off the ground. we all heard someone knocking on the door and that the person unlocked the door real easily and he came in and it was Pain. "you stay away from them!" Deidara said in a mad tone of voice and Pain use a type of jutsu on Deidara to make him stop in place were he couldn't move.

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
I was shocked and so was Itachi and Itachi knew the orange hair man. "Pain what the hell?" Itachi said and the orange haired man looked at him. "why hello again Itachi" Pain said and I was confused and I've looked at Pain and Itachi. "your friend there looks confused Itachi, do you want to tell him or should I do that for you?" Pain said and I've looked at Itachi mainly "Itachi what is he talking about?" I've asked him and he looks back at me. "Sasuke....I..." he started to say and I started to be concerned and worried what he was about to say to me right now. "Sasuke right?" Pain asked and I've nodded "he used to work for me at Akatsuki he quit because he knew he wanted to get to know you because he always texted you on that app the both of you used and he wanted to be near and with you for a long time" Pain said and I was shooked by the info Pain told me "also Deidara was going to get you for me so I can see what I could do with you two for some fun but if he failed he would join you two in he did fail at the end because of what he did just now he back fired on me" Pain finished saying and I was worried more and scared a bit of what he was telling me. "you two...is this true?" I've asked upset and they both said yes as they were disappointed about this. "why don't you leave all of us alone?!" Itachi told Pain and he laughed at that question as if he was crazy or something. tears went down my face without me realizing it and both Itachi and Deidara saw it then Pain did. Pain was looking at me a bit more than the other two, he did the same jutsu on Itachi that was on Deidara.

~Itachi's P.o.v~
I couldn't move and I saw Pain smile and he walked past Deidara and he took Sasuke away and disappeared with him and once he did, me and Deidara were able to move. "SASUKE!" I've said upset and I start to get pissed at Pain Yahiko. "I didn't knew he know where I was to do this" Deidara said and I've looked at him "is the base of the Akatsuki in the same spot?" I've asked him and he shook his head no that it wasn't in the same spot like it just to be at. I hit the wall because of my anger and the anger came from Pain because he took my lover and as I punched the wall Deidara flinched. "sorry for making you flinch Deidara" I've said and he said it was alright. "you should tell Naruto what happen tho" he said and I've nodded and I've grabbed my phone and texted Shisui since I don't have Naruto's phone number. <hey Shisui> I've sent the text to him. <hey Itachi> he replied <is Naruto with you?> I've waited for him to reply <yes, why? what's wrong?> I've called Shisui he answers the call. what's going on Itachi?" he said "are you on speaker?" I've asked he said no and he then put it onto speaker phone "okay your on speaker" Shisui said to me and Naruto said what's going on in a question type of way. "Naruto I'm sorry to mention this to you now but just a few minutes ago a guy named Pain came into Deidara's dorm room and he took Sasuke with him me and Deidara tried to stop him but he used a type of jutsu to stop us from moving" once I've told him this I could he him cry and I've felt guilty. "HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT ITACHI?! I THOUGHT YOU COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT TO BE STOPPED!" Naruto said yelling "I know Naruto and I'm going to get him back safely I promise you that on my life, you know why?" I've said to him and he sniffles as he still crying "no...why?" he asked me "it's because I love him, I love him so much that I would die for him, he's my lover and what I just did was stupid of me to do" I've said to him and he stopped crying. "Itachi, promise me something" he said "what would that be?" I've asked "get Sasuke back safely and make sure you don't get yourself hurt while doing it, promise me that" he said and I've promised him that and I then gave him my oath.

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
Pain put me down in his bedroom at his base and his room is big because on the right side of the bed was the bathroom when you walk in and the closet was on the left side once you walk into the room and it looked like the door to exit the room is infront of the end of the bed. "How are you feeling Sasuke?" Pain asked me and I've looked at him "I'm worried but besides that I'm fine" I've replied to him and he smiled at me and he said that it was good to hear that coming from me.

~To be continued~