Chapter Five: Taken Control Of

~Sasuke P.o.v~
was starting to worry, I didn’t know what to do because of Pain kidnapping me from Itachi and Deidara. He looked at me “are you getting hungry, if so I can get you something to eat on” Pain said to me and I’ve looked away from him. “I don’t know if I trust you with giving things to me” I’ve said to him and he giggled a bit “what do you think I would do?” he asked me and I’ve looked at him “poison me, put something inside of me to harm me” I’ve replied to him and he laughed and he walked closer to me. “I would never do that, you are precious to me” he said and for some reason I start to feel heat on my cheeks to prove that I was blushing at what he has said to me. He rubbed his hand onto my cheek gently and I blushed more when I didn’t want to not for him, I only want to blush for my lovely Itachi, not this guy. “Fine just this once I will let you give me something to eat” I’ve said and he smiled “great choice Sasuke, I will be right back with it” he said and he went to go get the food but when he walked out the bedroom door he locked it from the outside so I couldn’t get out and I’ve growled about that since I won’t be able to leave. I’ve just waited for Pain to come back to the bedroom he locked me in I’ve sighed that I probably won’t see Itachi again and I started to really miss him. I thien saw the door open after I heard it unlock and he came in then closes the door behind him locking it with a key that he always hid from me. He then walked to me and gave me some food to eat, I started eating the food as he watched with a smile. After I got done eating he took the trash away and once he was done he walked back to me and rubbed my cheek gently with his hand. “Do you know how beautiful you are lovely?” he asked me and I’ve looked away and he chuckled and I’ve looked at him and asked why he was laughing for and he made me look into his eyes. “Because you ate something that is a curse only one thing can stop it but that won’t happen until then your mind, now look into my eyes” he told me and I tried not to but then he won me over to look into his eyes. His eyes over concerned what the cures he put in the food to be effective by his eyes, I didn’t have any control of my body anymore. 

(This next part will have some smut in it)

~Pain’s P.o.v~
I’ve smiled as I got full control over him, I could tell he didn’t have anymore control over his whole body. “babe?~” I’ve said to him “yes….master?” he replied and I started to enjoy this new him and I’ve rubbed my hand onto his cheek and he still had emotions in him and he blushed. “Take off all of your clothes for me~” I’ve said and he did what he was told to do. I rubbed my hand onto his chest first then messes with his nipples and I heard him moan slightly and I've smiled as I heard his voice and more. I started to stroke on his cock and he moans out of pleasure. "Beg for me slut~" I've said "please screw me over!~" he said and I've smiled at him because I was going to have an amazing time with Sasuke. "Good boy~" I've said and I took off all of my clothes and puts my cock by your entrance. Pushes my cock inside of him and started to pound inside of Sasuke and hears him moaning. I loved how he moans by using his voice it made me want to do more to him than what I do now. He’s so cute and adorable, I keep pounding inside of him and he moans more and after awhile I cum inside of him “f-fuck!~” he moaned loudly and I’ve kisses him and he kissed back. Breaks the kiss after awhile and he looked at me. “What’s wrong sweetheart?” I’ve asked and he looks away embarrassed “I was just thinking” he said and I became worried and concerned about what he just said and I’ve sighed. “Pain?” he said “yes?” I’ve replied to him and he looks at me. “What are you planning on doing to me next?” he asked and I’ve blushed as I smiled at what he asked me.

~Sasuke’s P.o.v~
I waited for him to respond to my question that I’ve asked. “You want to know my dear Sasuke?~” he asked me and I’ve nodded to his question because I was curious on what he was about to do. “I’m going to screw you over~” he answered I’ve blushes at what he said to me. He continued to pound inside of me and I’ve moaned as he does so “f-fuck~” I’ve moaned out and he enjoyed listening to my moaing and he cum inside of me. After awhle he lost control of me and I was back to normal state I’ve looked at him. “What the living hell?!” I’ve said and he looked at me “oh looks like you’ve got back in control of your body” Pain said and I’ve got away from him, I just then knowtiss that he rapped me. "You pervert raper!!" I've said and he laughed at what I've just said and I got off of him and when I tried to walk I've fell over onto the ground. Growls as Pain came close to me "I'm here to help you stand up, unless you want to get cold on the ground and don't want my help sweetheart" he said and I've sighed at him. I don't want to be here with this Pain guy I want to be with Itachi, my true lover. Does he even know? Pain looks at me "what's wrong sweetheart?" He asked and I've looked away from him. He came closer to me and he wraps his arms around me and I was shocked. "Leave me alone" I've said to him and he was shocked. "Don't be rude now~ do you want to be punished?~" he said to me, what kind of punishment is he talking about? "What's wrong?~ lost your confidence?~" he asked in a sexy tone to me and I've sighed and looked away from him. He giggled a bit. "Why are you laughing?" I've asked him "I can make your life amazing even more great then Itachi could ever do, only if you'll accept it" he told me and why would he do that for me right now. He could have done this before I be with Itachi but I don't think I could after awhile, but if something have happened to Itachi and me then I might go with Pain. I just want to be with Itachi more everyday, I hope he can find me soon.