Chapter 25

Micaì

Its February like I said and today is a busy today just like yesterday and the day before.

Today I have tryouts and I know Alexa and I will definitely make the team for sure and we are so glad coach noticed us.

I got out of bed before dad can come and I went in the tub and took a six minute bath then I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

After that I dried off and went and put on my underwear then I put some shorts on and a undershirt.

Then I put my socks on along with my skirt I sat down at my vanity mirror and I did my hair in a low bun.

Then I slipped on my shirt then I tucked it in then I grabbed my bag and gym bag then I slipped on my shoes then I went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and sat at the island resting my bags down on the ground today was totally going to be a busy day for me.

I have two quizzes and then I know I will have plenty homework assignments cause I  have math, history, geography, science and health science today so homework gone be given out for sure.

" Good morning baby girl here eat up " said dad.

" Good morning daddy and thank you for breakfast " I said as I started eating he cooked pancakes, eggs ,bacon,sausage and butter biscuits with a glass of apple juice.

" Good morning Caì and dad " said Marie she has been doing good she hasn't had a seizure yet but she has been taking her medication.

" Good morning sis how are you this morning you look so amazing " I said as dad placed a plate of breakfast in the front of her.

" I'm feeling great but sometimes I worry that I may have a seizure soon I have been taking my medication and everything but it is bound to happen " said Marie.

" Sis it is but your very strong and no matter what God has you he sees what is happening and he is going be that awesome God he is " I said. 

" Good morning baby girl and your sister is right ok don't worry ok we will overcome this together ok " said dad.

Just then all my brothers came downstairs and dad handed them their breakfast and mom came downstairs as well and she was handed breakfast as well.

The crew take would be here in any minute because mom had to drop MJ them to school and dad had to drop me and Braden to school.

****

At School

Dad finally pulled up at our school and he handed me our lunch money and he also told me particular me to behave.

" Good morning Caì are you ready for these tryouts " said Alexa.

" Yeah we will make the team for sure but I'm so worried about my sister she is scared that she will have another seizure " I said.

" Awe my but she just have to keep on doing what she is doing and be aware she will be ok " said Alexa.

" Yeah I told her that but she is still scared and yesterday I talked to my mom yesterday she is so excited for the summer " I said.

" I am so excited as well I can't believe I'm going to The Bahamas ooh I  am so happy " said Alexa.

" I can't wait either plus mom says I have to behave for dad now and not to fight anymore " I said.

We ended up putting our gym bag in our lockers and we got our books for today and we closed our lockers.

Just as we did that the bell rang and we went to our first class and like I said we had like class work and homework waiting for us.