Chapter 2

Micaì

Today was officially November and well I am at church with Daria, Kayla , Chelsea and Shakira and not to forget my best friend Alexa.

We had dance practice and we were able to invite Daria them to join us and yall won't believe that Kayla , Chelsea and Shakira goes to the school me and Alexa attends.

We are all in the same grade so we can hang together yall Alexa and I have a whole crew and they all can dance we tested them and they have uniforms to wear as well mom ordered them last week and they are here.

" We gone stretch and warm up first and Shakira, Daria , Chelsea and Kayla yall uniforms are here so I did a dance group chat I added everyone in it so I will tell yall what color we wearing " I said.

" Great job yall we can prepare this dance for next week Sunday so we will do a dance for tomorrow's service " said Alexa.

" Excellent so this one is for the Thanksgiving Sunday great job ok yall ready for the one tomorrow " I said.

Imagine these dances as if that's Micaì them dancing

" Ok we have all the dances down pack yall did an excellent job yall dance bags has your name on it and everything including your uniforms and scarfs and tunics are in there " I said.

" Practice is over for today see you guys tomorrow at 9 and we meet in the dance room tomorrow ok " said Alexa.

They grabbed their bags and walked out Alexa and I stayed in the church to discuss some things.

" They are really good they catch on very quick and know every move I'm really impressed " I said.

" Let's practice that duo we supposed to be doing tomorrow I forgot about that honestly and we got  some minutes to spare " said Alexa.

" That was so good great job Lexa do you think we can pull this off for tomorrow or what" I said.

Daddy❤❤: I'm on my way for you and Alexa

Me: ok daddy

" We definitely can pull that off for tomorrow because we can do that after the solo then do the dance with everyone before Bishop aka Godfather James comes to preach " said Alexa.

" Ok and daddy coming for us he is on his way he just texted me telling me that he is on his way" I said.

" Ok cool so anyhow I think Theodore has a crush on you but ypu know Godfather aint gone allow all of that " said Alexa.

" Yep you right I only twelve and we ain't thirteen yet and my daddy is overprotective like I can't even wear rip jeans " I said.

" Exactly my point and your Godfather is overprotective as well so you know we in thr same shoes " said Alexa.

Daddy❤❤: I'm outside

Me: We coming now

"  Lexa my daddy outside let's go before he gets angry " I said.

We walk out the sanctuary into the foyer then we walked out the doors to the entrance and my dad was in the driveway.

" How was dance practice and see yall have some more dancers " said dad.

" It was good and we do we actually met them at the hallelujah party last week and me and Alexa exchanged numbers with them and I ummm met a boy " I said.

" Micaì Keithra who is this boy and what church does he go to and is he a friend " said dad.

" Daddy why you calling my first two names and he goes to our church his mom just relocated and he is a friend " I said.

Me: mommy your husband doing to much

Mommy🇺🇸❤❤: What your daddy do now he always messing with you

Me: mommy I told him a met a boy do he bombards me with questions and he calling my first and middle name

Mommy🇺🇸❤❤: Sounds like the man I married

" Your mom all the way in The Bahamas so she can't do me nothing " said dad wait he thinks I'm talking to my biological mom wow.

" Who says I was talkimg to that mom I was talking to my other mom who is married to Micah Keith Stampley " I said.

" So your talking to my wife huh she can't do me nothing and you can't date until your thirty " said dad.

" Did he just say Micaì can't date until she thirty wow oh my goodness " I said.

" Caì he sure did girl he yo daddy and my Godfather " said Alexa.

" Daddy you do realize that you cannot make certain choices for me right like I can do whatever hairstyle in my hair and I can wear what I want " I said.

" Oh really Keithra Aliyah so you can do whatever you want well not in my house as long as you under my roof you will abide by my rules younglady " said dad.

" Yes Micah Keith  ok I got it and I understand daddy ok no more please daddy stop  I'm sorry ok I Micaì Keithra Aliyah Stampley  will abide by your rules " I said.

" Ok baby girl  I stop baby girl daddy stop " said dad.

" Where are we going because home is the other way daddy and Alexa I don't know about you but my legs are going to be very sore" I said.

" I am taking yall for lunch I'm sure yall hungry  from all that practicing yall did so we going for lunch" said dad.

Dad ended up taking us to Applebees and we sat and ate then he dropping Alexa home and we went home I went straight to sleep when we got home.

**********

Micaì daddy is something else

Micaì and Alexa made new friends

Comment and vote

Wattpad removed the bideos of them dancing my apologies

Follow me to read more stories

RayeSimone