Author's Note

Hello friends,

You guys already know this book is very close to my heart. After it got removed twice from Wattpad, I decided not to put it on this platform anymore. But my Watppad ID looks bare without this book. So, I decided to put a few SAMPLE chapters on it. This is so that it can motivate me, inspire me to write more and better. After all this is the first book in my life that made me embrace writing. I just wanted my baby to be on here. Also, in this way, I can announce updates about this book publication to you easily when I will publish this book on a different platform.

yours,

M.I. Rosegold.

...

Naavah Wood was a young, beautiful woman who just graduated college and had yet to plan her future. But fate has decided something different for her when she was conned in a marriage with Ian Marx, the young, billionaire playboy who had no intention to settle down ever.

Just before the wedding Ian fell in love with a woman who he couldn't approach because of his marriage with Naavah. Ian couldn't hate her anymore, and Naavah couldn't care any less about him anymore. Both of them were waiting for their contract to be over, so they could get over with each other. Will being over with each other can be so simple?

What happens, when you are married to someone who couldn't even look at you?

What has fate decided for them?