1 | Her story

Here we go....

1 | Her story
(edited)

"Get up! You sleepy head!"

Naavah's best friend Ayana screamed in her ear, making her jump up from her sleep to glare at her. But once her eyes fell upon her screaming best friend, she could no longer glare but stare at her beauty. Ay looked beautiful! That bottle green silk dress hugged her body so beautifully that Ay looked like a cute, adorable doll and a freaking hot young lady at the same time. That's how they intended to look in the first place of their graduation.

Shit...

The dress!

Graduation!

Today was their graduation! What was she still doing in the bed!

Wasting no more time, Naavah ran towards the bathroom to freshen up. It was going to be a long day for them. The formal ceremony was in the morning and a graduation party at night. It was such a special night that they couldn't wait anymore to attend.

Today, all the pressure from college was going to be over. And graduating will also help Naavah engage in a job. Architecture has always been her passion. She badly wanted to go to the office with her father and do something feasible with him for the company. So that Naavah could one day look at that in the future and say, "See that magnificent building? I designed that."

While she was showering, she could hear the continuous singing of Ay on the top of her voice. Naavah chuckled, thinking how this girl is never out of energy. Ay is the powerhouse of her life, continuously fueling Naavah whenever she felt down in life. Coming out of the washroom, she snatched her dress from Ayana's hand, who was currently glaring at her. Well, she is late, it's true.

Ayana Miller was her childhood best friend. With whom Naavah grew up together. They lived in the same neighborhood, and that helped them with the bonding they shared between them. She helped Naavah to blow dry her hair. At the same time, Naavah was putting on some simple, yet glowing makeup. Two more hands came in handy as they were getting late.

"Hey, you want to put bold or nude on lips today?" Ayana asked her while going through her lipstick drawer.

"Let's go with darker shades of nude today. It's our graduation ceremony! Let's keep it simple for the day. We are not going to a party... Just yet!" with that being said, Naavah winked at Ay, and she laughed.

"Right. That true. Just yet," Ay winked Naavah back and let out a laugh.

They finished their makeup quickly, and then Naavah put her dress on fast. The dress accentuated her curves very well. Well, she was not a regular girl in terms of her curves. Naavah was quite a curvy girl, unlike most of the girls out there graduating with her. Anything she wore, her curves never ceased to stand out, and she didn't mind. Naavah admired her body, not caring what others thought. She always reminded herself that she was gifted and felt contented about that. Nonetheless, she always liked to wear dresses that look good on her curves, not hide them. Looking at the mirror, she brushed her hands lightly on the bends and turns of her body, deciding if it was appropriate.

"You look beautiful, Naav. Trust me! I wish I had a body like that," Ay assured her with a sad pout. Naavah was the epitome of a sexy figure in Ay's eyes.

Naavah smiled at her best friend for continuously making her feel the best since their childhood. And then she looked at the mirror one last time. Today, her dress not only accentuated her body perfectly but also did that in a classy way. They finished wearing their graduation gown on top of their dresses, thinking how time flew so fast!