2 | The Party

Who is reading? Say hi! 💗

2 | The Party

The dress she chose was... Let's just say, bold. Naavah wanted to feel free tonight and obviously look good. The dress comprised a blue-red floral crop top and matching high waist shorts. She rolled her brown hair in beautiful bouncy curls and finished her makeup with light eyes and cherry red bold lips. Finally, when Naavah looked at the mirror, she couldn't stop the smile from appearing at the corner of her lips.

Covering herself in a navy blue overcoat, she grabbed a white chained purse. Shoving her cell phone and other accessories in it, she closed the door behind her to go downstairs. Coming downstairs, she saw her mom in the living room watching TV. She was a very calm person who has an insane amount of faith in her daughter. Her mom had one look at her way and said, "Be careful, Princess. I trust you, but not the guys hovering out there. Come home on time and be smart. Enjoy."

Naavah smiled, kissing her on the cheeks, and promised, "Mom, I'm your big girl now. I will come home all safe and sound on time, okay? Love you."

Coming out of her home, Naavah went to Ay's place, which was just a few houses beside her. Naavah saw Ay's 'current interest' Ross's car in front of her house. Without knocking, she went inside and found Ross waiting for Ay too. She was just saying hello to him when they noticed Ayana coming down with a similarly exposed dress as the one Naavah was wearing. Ross's eyes went wide, and he started to drool at the sight of her. The poor guy offered her his jacket, and Ay covered herself with it, letting out a giggle.

Ross was driving them to the party today. As he was driving the car, Ay was sitting beside him and Naavah in the backseat. She could see him stealing glances now and then at her best friend. But Naavah knew Ay. Ay was not at all oblivious of Ross's glances. But she changed her boyfriend with seasons. As she said, Ay didn't find the one yet, so she continued trying until she found the one. As they reached the party and were about to enter, Ross pulled Ay in a chaste-full kiss, leaving Naavah in an awkward position. The kid was damn worried about his girlfriend looking so damn hot.

After the kiss, they held hands and looked at Naavah. "Hey! You can open your eyes, you know? Not that you haven't seen me doing this before. Even you have done this before! Don't be a baby!" Ay said as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, girl! No matter how many times I've seen you do this, don't make out when I'm beside you! I feel like a third wheel. I love you, but please don't!" Naavah told her dramatically.

"Oh god! You need a boyfriend. And you better find one tonight!" Ayana groaned at her best friend.

"Not possible to find my type here, Ay. I already tried, you know that. They are just immature kids. No offense Ross," she said the last line dramatically, looking at Ross. He just chuckled, showing his thumb it's okay.

"But let's get inside and see what this party offers," she winked at Ay and entered the house.

They followed her right behind while Ay said, "I heard some outsiders are also coming. Keep your eyes open, Naav. Love can strike you anywhere, anytime, and I might just win my bet from this morning," Ay chuckled devilishly.

This party comprised what all parties offered. The moment they entered the party, they had to adjust their eyes with the dimmed light. There were so many people, and she was sure not all of them were from their college. Ay was right. Katie must have invited a few other guests as well. There was a dance floor, and so many of them were enjoying the DJ. The bar was huge and was offering colorful drinks. All the girls were looking classy and slutty, just like they have dressed.