Endgame

Lauren was growing tired fast. She had been running through the Dark Woods for two hours, trying to lead Jadis away from the others. Lauren was going to lead her somewhere they could not hurt anybody.
The White Witch's castle loomed in the distance on the top of the snow covered mountain.
"You can't run forever!" Jadis said as Lauren started to scale the mountain.
"Maybe not," was Lauren's fatigued reply.
Once at the top, Lauren turned to face the White Witch. "We end it here." she said as she unbuckled her belt that held her sheath and threw it on the ground behind her. She removed her bow and did the same. She flicked her wrist and a sword made of blue ice materialized in her hand.
Jadis drew her wand and gave Lauren an icy smile. Lauren readied her sword. "The pain and misery you have caused me and all of Narnia is going to end now," she said and charged her. Lauren swung her sword and in a shower of sparks and ice it collided with Jadis's wand. Lauren drew back and thrust her wrist towards Jadis and a dozen spears made of ice flew towards the White Witch, but she just deflected them with a force field that her wand created.
Jadis suddenly went on the offensive and slammed her with the handle of her wand which knocked Lauren backwards and she fell into the freezing snow. Jadis drove her wand toward Lauren who raised her forearm that was concealed by the vambrace to shield her face from the wand's sharp edge.
As soon as the wand's tip made contact with the vambrace, it shattered into thousands of pieces that implanted into the snow. The familiar cold sensation returned to Lauren as she shivered and snowflakes formulated on her fingertips.
Lauren conjured a dozen icy spikes and started hurling them at Jadis. The White Witch threw up her shield and dodged them.
Lauren realized that the only way to gain the upper hand was to get rid of the source of Jadis's powers: the wand. She lunged at Jadis, who was expecting Lauren to attack her, but Lauren jerked to the right and grasped the cold, metal handle to the wand. She pivoted and retreated a few steps, with the wand clutched in her hands.
Lauren stuck the wand in the snow so that one of the icy ends was sticking up. Lauren channeled every inch of her powers and drew the magic from the wand and the power swirled and throbbed in between her hands. The icy blue energy quickly turned into pure, blindingly bright, white energy.
Lauren thrust out her hands toward Jadis and the magic followed. The righteous energy engulfed Jadis and disappeared with her.