Captain america chapter 2 Doctor Erskine

''Hello'': Normal

''Hello'': Thinking

Flashback: Pov Hauptmann

It was shortly after he was recruited. Schmidt his new boss was telling him about someone called Dr Abraham Erskine. Apparently that doctor was supposed to create a serum witch would give the user enhanced abilities like super strength and more. But Erskine wasn't willing to create such a serum.

''I hope maybe you can convince the doctor Hauptmann.'' Said Schmidt. The werewolf just nodded. That was something he could do. Back in Millenium he was often called if someone needed some ''convincing''.

Pov: Dr Erskine

Two weeks had been passed since his imprisonment. Since then Schmidt was trying to force him to create the Supersoldierserum. Since then he was able to resist but he was getting tired. Suddenly the door to the lab opened and Schmidt entered. But this time he had someone with him who Erskine didn't recognized. The tall man looked with emotionless eyes in his direction, somehow Erskin felt like a pray looking at an apex predator.

''Hello doctor may I introduce you our new member Hans Günsche hopefully he will be able to convince you.'' With that he left Erskine and the newcomer alone. ''I already said it to your superior, I won't help you!'' The Hauptmann just kept looking at him, suddenly in the blink of an eye the Hans stood before him and one of his hands closed itself around the doctor's neck.

With his air supply cut of Erskine began to choke, he began to claw on the arm which was holding him but the man didn't flinch. Finally, when he was close to blacking out, he was releast. But as soon as he fell to the ground gasping for air he felt a kick into his stomach. After that the Hauptmann finally stopped and tossed a first aid kit to the doctor.

A few minutes later the lab door opened and Schimdt came in. "So, doctor I hope you have come to a decision".

Time skip:

It was done he finally had created the serum. But he feared that it wasn't finished, but Schmidt didn't had the patience anymore. And the thing Erskine feared happened. At firs everything went normal but then everything went terribly wrong. First Schmidt began to scream like he was burning alive and then his face started to melt. When it was finally over Schmidt's head looked like a red skull.

Schmidt took a moment to regain himself, after that he went to on of the tables which were connected to the ground with screws and yanked it out of the floor

"Impressive doctor it seems your project was a success after all''. Schmidt said to the doctor. ''But i want improvement''. After that he and the Hauptmann left.

Now Ersking was shure he had to escape as soon as possible.

It was night he had managed to get past the guards and outside now he just would have to get out of the complex. He was nearly at the door when someone got in his way. ''No'' he said of all people he had to run into the Hauptmann, he just stood there looking at Abraham with red piercing eyes.

And then he started moving, step after step he came closer until he stood in front of the terrified  scientist

And then he started moving, step after step he came closer until he stood in front of the terrified scientist. With the last confidence Abraham had he swallowed the fear and sad ''I won't back down!'' The Hauptman kept starring at him but then he moved to the side.

For a moment Abraham didn't understand what was going on. The man who beated the serum out of him the right-hand man of his tormentor would just let him go? ''Why are you doing this?'' Abraham asked. The Hauptmann didn't give a response. Instead, he went back where he came from and left the confused doctor alone.

If he had more time Abraham would have stood there a while longer but that wasn't the case. So instead, he turned around and ran as fast as he could.

Time Skipp London

''So, this is how you escaped Hydra.'' Agent Peggy Carter said. ''Yes, that is the whole story.'' Elske answered. ''But there is one thing I don't really understand'' Carter said. ''Why did he let you leave? The Hauptmann I mean?''

Erskine furrowed his brows and after some time he said. ''You know agent Carter for me that man is some kind of an enigma you could say. But.'' Erskin added ''Every time I saw him, I could never see behind that emotionless mask of a face.''