The first Avenger Chapter 1 The Tesseract

3 POV :

It was night in a little village in Norway . While he ran to the church he could hear the shooting and the explosions of the fighting around him. The resistance fighter opened the door and after closing it he put up some baricades to block it. While doing that a second man, the old Tower Keeper

 While doing that a second man, the old Tower Keeper

came down the stairs. After some quick words they could hear a rumble. The vibrations made the whole building shudder, growing louder and louder. Then it suddenly stopped. Both men stood there, silently looking at the door.

Without a warning the door was burst open by an enormus tank. The falling debris fell onto the resistance fighter. The old man crawled to the debris and lifted one up, revealing the dead young man.

While soldiers stormed the church a car drove next to the tank and stopped On the front was an unusual symbol. A skull with six tentacles.

Two men were in the car, one in the front driving while the other one sat in the back

Two men were in the car, one in the front driving while the other one sat in the back. The one in the front got out, revealing his height and opened the door for the man in the back. Said one was a bit shorter then the first and both went to the church.

In the church the soldiers tried to open an old stone coffin. But even three soldiers weren't able to open it. ''Open it'' shouted the officer ''quickly before they get-'' but he stopped when he noticed the two men in the entrance.

They walked inside. ''It has taken me a long time to find this place.'' Sad the first one walking to the old man in the room the other stood motionless behind him.

''You should be commended. Help him up.''

The soldiers pulled the old man up so that he stood in front of the leader. ''You are a man of great vision. And in this way we are much alike'' said Schmidt. ''I am nothing like you'' the Keeper countered. ''No. Of course not, but what other see as superstition, you and I know to be science'' said Schmidt. ''What you seek is just a legend'' ''Then why make such an effort to hide it?'' Schmidt reciprocated.

His eyes went to the still closed coffin. ''Hans'' with that the tall man walked to the coffin grabed the lid with one hand an threw it to the wall. Schmidt went to the now open coffin and looked inside. There was an old skeleton wearing torn wiking clothes. But in his hands it hold a blue cube which he took out.

''The Tesseract. Juwel of Odins treassure room,'' Quoted Schmidt while turning around. With a little motion he let the cube fall to the ground where it shattered. ''isn't something one burries'' Schmid went back to the old man. ''But I think it is close, yes?'' he whispered. ''I can't help you'' the Keeper tried. ''No'," Schmidt admited ''but maybe you can help your village.'' The old man went pale. ''You must have some friends out there, some little grandchildren perhabs'' Schmidt continued. ''I have no need for them to die''. Whith those words the tured of the giant tank turned around aiming at the city.

Defeated the old man noded behind Schmidt. On the wall there was a carving of a giant tree.

"Yggdrasil" Schmid said ''The tree of the world, guardian of wisdom" Schmidt looked at the carving where a snake like dragon was wrabed around the trees roots

"Yggdrasil" Schmid said ''The tree of the world, guardian of wisdom" Schmidt looked at the carving where a snake like dragon was wrabed around the trees roots. „and faith.'' He pressed the eye of the dragon.

A part of the snake opened an revealed that is was a case. With one last look Schmidt took the case and slowly opened it. A bright blue light came out of the case with a dreamy look Schmidt stared inside of he box and said. ''And the Fürer digs for trinkets in the dessert. You have never seen this, have you?'' the last part to the old Keeper. Said one said shaking ''That's not for the eyes of ordinary men''. ''Exactly'' Schmidt agreed. „Give the order to open fire'' he ordered while walking out. Now his bodyguard set himself in motion to follow his leader. ''FOOL!'' the old man screamed hoarse. You cannot contol such power, you will burn!'' He screamed. Schmidt turned around an said „I already have!'' with a nod thorewards him the Hauptmann pulled out one of his long bareled pistoles an with out looking he shot the man in the head painting the wall red, before both of them walked out of the church while hearing the tank firering.