Proloque part 1

Hello= English

Hello= German

Hello= Thinking

Pov Hauptmann:

He wasn't dead. Exept hell looks like Berlin and he was sure that that was not the case. He sat up and loked around, he was in a backstreet behind some garbagecans. He stood up and walked thorwards the direction were he could hear the voices and the sond of people. What he saw was shocking at least.

The city was definetly Berlin but old from the looks it had to be before the war he spotted some people wearing nazi insignia so it had to be at least 1933. While going trough the streets he looked at himself in a shopping window. 

Same looks like in London. He wore his green trenchcoat a long sleeved shirt his green tousers and hil black boots and also his green cap. On his hip were his two Meter Mousers were holstered. 

After inspectning himself in the window he looked around if he could find someone who could show him the way to the local SS-headquater. If he was brought back in time he would have to find Millenium after that he would think further. He spotted a police officer on and walked to him, after reaching him he took out a noteblock and wrote the note ''were is the SS-eadquater ?'' The officer was first a little bit shocked because of the Hauptmanns apperiance but said ''down ze road und zhen right you will see it from zere.'' The Hauptmann noded and followed the mans description. When he arrived at he headquater he whent to the reception and showed his dogtag and asked the woman were the archives were. After some searching he found out one simple fact. ''Millenium. Doesn't. Exist?!''