Part 1, Moment 1: Shopping

' Come back before it gets dark, you two! ' Mr. Holden called out from the front door to Cove's House.
Cove was paying a mild amount of attention as he was handed a few green pieces of paper. It reminds you of when you had first met his dad. Does he always dish out money like that?
' Roger Dodger, Cove's dad! ' You said as you walked down the street. The evening before, Cove had invited you to go shopping with him on the boardwalk. You've been there a million times, but this time is more interesting!

' Do you know what you're getting once you go? ' You asked. There had to be a reason why he'd want to go shopping, of all things.
' Yeah. I wanted to buy a new sand pail. My old one went missing. '
You gasped. 'A ghost pail? Oh nooo! ' Cove began to laugh.

||Timeskip!||

Once you both had arrived, you were greeted by a magician performing that day. He had pulled out a coin from behind your ear, and that's why the both of you were carrying balloon dolphins.
Something caught your eye as you walked: A keychain stall! They're all so cute! And handmade? Even better!

...

You grabbed the Dolphin keychain. Its bright blue and slightly shiny fabrics caught your eye almost immediately.
' Do you want me to buy it for you? ' Cove had asked you from behind, holding a bright green sand pail. '
' Are you sure Cove? It's your money... '
' I'm sure. You like it, don't you? '
' ... '

A couple of minutes later, you were walking around with your new Dolphin keychain, along with a half-eaten pretzel. Cove was missing his balloon because it had popped, but he didn't seem to mind it. What did matter was that today was a great day...

~~Select Moment - Step 1~~