Part 2.1: Jeremy

Why was this kid so angry, you wondered? You were about to find out because Derek is calling him over to your group.

||Timeskip because Jeremy is a meanie ;w; ||

Wow, that was an experience. You had almost thrown yourself onto Jeremy when he insulted Cove's eyebrows. They're perfect...ly good eyebrows! Yeah... 
' ...What a mean kid. ' Derek had broken the silence. Thank god.

' You can say that again. I kinda hoped the new kid would be nice, you know? '
' But- You know what'll make this day at least a little better? '
' What? '
Derek pointed at the bouquet of fruit you had in your hands. You had forgotten it was in your hand in the first place. Cove was gazing at it too. 

...
' Why not? Let's eat! '
And so you did.

A couple of minutes later, the entire thing was finished.
' Oh- I don't think we were supposed to eat all of it! ' You said. What would your family think, letting your friends eat the family gift?

' Hey! Y/N! ' A high-pitched voice came from behind you. 
You turned.

It was Elizabeth.  

' Ma said you guys ran off with the gift Mr. Holden gave us. Where is it? '
' Well... ' You started.
' It's gone. '
' ...What? '
' We ate it. '
' Oh come ON, Y/N! You know that was supposed to be for the family. What were you thinking? '
' We were hungry. What else were we supposed to do, starve? '

' Uh-oh, I can hear that mean kid coming back, let's run! ' Derek exclaimed. before you could react, Derek began booking it down the beach. Cove soon joined him.

...

So you did too.