Greivous

Master Koth and Delilah were on there Republic cruiser when they see a Separatist ship come out of hyperspace, they were about to take off into hyperspace when they suddenly feel the ship jolt back and they realize that there caught in a tractor beam.

The Separatists then link there ship up with the Republic's and Master Koth says "Status report." They then hear one of the clone troopers say "There's too many of them!"

Master Koth says "Get yourselves to the escape pods, I will deal with Grievous here."

Delilah looks at him concerned, she didn't want her master/father figure to be killed. They hear the trooper say "But, sir, they're commando droids!"

Master Koth shakes his head and says "That does not matter, Captain. Now go!" He then looks at Delilah and says "padawan, you need to get to the escape pods."

Before Delilah could say anything, a lightsaber then starts cutting through the door and Master Koth and Delilah ignite there lightsabers while the clones point there blasters at the door.

Grievous then walks through the hole in the door.

Master Koth gets in front of his padawan, protectively, and Grievous laughs and says "Jedi." Master Koth glares at him and says "Grievous."

Grievous then moves to the side and 4 commando droids run through the hole in the door, they start shooting at, Delilah, the clones, and Master Koth and they block there attacks.

The clones then start shooting at them but the droids start killing them, Eeth Koth manages to destroy one of them but then one of the droids shoots at him in the arm, making him let go of his lightsaber.

One of the droids then shoots Delilah in the leg, making his fall to the ground in pain. The commando droids then holds a knife to her neck before one of the clones shoots it in the head.

Master Koth then slices the other one in half before the clones gets electrocuted by more droids, Master Koth soon realizes that there out matched so he moves closer to Delilah and helps her up.

The droids surround them and Grievous jumps on the table and says "Eeth Koth, isn't it? I've been looking forward to meeting you."

Master Koth glares at him and says "Your reputation precedes you, General." Delilah glares at Grievous and says "The reputation of a coward and a murderer."

Grievous laughs and says "Murderer? Is it murder to rid the galaxy of you Jedi filth?" Before he kicks Master Koth back, Master Koth was about to put up a fight when Grievous suddenly holds one of his lightsabers up to Delilah's neck.

She gasps and Grievous laughs, he says "stand down Jedi or your pet gets it." Master Koth, not wanting Delilah to get killed, sheathes his lightsabers before Grievous sheathes his and kicks Delilah away.

Master Koth catches her and helps her stand up straight. Grievous laughs and says "get them to the ship!" The droids nod before grabbing there arms and pulling them to there ship.

When they get there, Grievous grabs Delilah's arm before dragging her away, she puts up a fight of course but it's no use. He drags her to a room and contacts the council, they answer and he says "Greetings, Jedi. It would seem once again
2 of your order has lost there way."

He then grabs her arm roughly and throws her to the ground, making her grunt in pain, she looks up and sees the council, Anakin, and a few younglings.

Grievous laughs and says "and, even better, one of them is a leading member of your Jedi Council. Listen to me, Jedi.
I do not care about your politics, I do not care about your Republic, I only live to see you die!"