Meet Cap'n Lily Hook

Cap'n Lily POV

Well, well, well. Who would've thought that Peter Pan would actually settled down with a girl. This is going to be very interesting, I think to myself.

I looked at the both of them through the telescope with a smile on my face.

" Look at this precious pair " I say.

" What do you see Cap'n " Mr. Smee says.

" Why, it's none other than Peter Pan and his little princess " I say.

" Do you have a plan Cap'n " he asks me nervously.

I don't understand why they're all nervous around me. I won't kill or hurt them or at least I try not to.

" But of course " I say walking away.

" Ooh, what is it " he says chasing after me.

" Calm down Smee. You will find out eventually, I promise " I say walking down to my little room.

He of course follows me in to that room as well.

" Well you know, Hook came up with his best ideas in here " he says.

" I'm well aware " I snapped.

" I didn't mean to upset you, I know it's a sore subject " he says.

I take a deep breath and sit at the desk.

" Well Smee since you're in here, I might as well tell you about the plan " I start of saying.

He takes a seat in the chair in front of me.

" It's obvious both Peter and Gabby's emotions control Neverland so we have to find a way to weakened one and not the other. Going after Peter would be the obvious thing to do and Gabby could easily save him. But what if she had to save more than one person at a time " I say smirking.

" You mean her sister and her friend " Smee asks.

" Precisely. She maybe strong but not that strong. And knowing Peter he would do absolutely anything to protect her. Anybody will do anything to protect the ones they love even if it means breaking their hearts or trust " I say quietly.

I quickly wiped away a tear that threatened to fall down.

" Anyways, the one named Star actually had a vision about Neverland and I had the pleasure of finding a way to enter it " I say with a slight smile.

" Oh what did she say " he asks me.

" She didn't have much time to really say anything. She was so confused it was rather hilarious to be frank. But when she does we'll be prepared for their arrivals and I will make it my mission to make sure they don't leave this island alive " I say.

" You want to kill them ? I thought you just wanted Gabby and Peter dead " he asks me confused.

" I want every last one of those little bastards dead. I just need the girls from Earth to have my plan perfectly executed " I say in a growling voice.

Smee squirms in his seat slightly before clearing his throat and looks up and me.

" How long will we have to wait madam " he says.

" Not long, I'm sure of it " I say standing up.

" Okay. Shall I tell the mates " he says standing up as well.

" No not yet but let's do some small preparations. Tell them to prepare the weapons just in case Pan thinks about surprising us " I say.

He nods and heads out the door.