1

-Briella's P

-Briella's P.O.V-
My name is Briella Eleanor-Jade Cooper.For my entire life I have lived next to one of my closest family friends Dr. Emmett Brown.He is 22 years older than me.My parents would often leave me in his care to leave the house when I was a child up until I was 16 and could take care of myself.Even if I didn't have to i went next door to his house.Around that time being a hormonal teenager I often felt I had a crush on the older man but brushed it off and dated men my age.But of course no man stuck around.All those times after heart break from those men Emmett comforted me and made me smile so I wouldn't be sad.Hes the very best friend I have.Others would see our friendship as weird but I didn't and don't care about what they think.My dad died of a heart attack when I was 27 and my mom died soon after from a broken heart.My parents couldn't have anymore children after me so I was left alone.All I have is Emmett and my students in school.I am a science teacher and I have become an actual Doctor or professor as some say.But I have my students call me Miss Cooper.I have worked at the highschool 7th grade since I was 22 years old.Me and Emmett both made a friend to one of my former students Martin "Marty" Mcfly.

-October 25th 1985-

I get ready for work as I hear the news on my TV.

TV:In other news officials at The Pacific Nuclear Research Facility have denied the rumor that the case of missing plutonium was in fact stolen from their vault two weeks ago. A Libyan terrorist group had claimed responsibility for the alleged theft however the officials now infer the crepency to a simple clerical error the FBI.

I shut off the TV and I leave the house locking the door and I hop in my car going to work.

-October 26th 1985-

I am at the Twin Pines Mall with Dr. Emmett Brown and throwing a toy ball to Einstein who catches it and brings it back to me.

Emmett:"Into Phone".Marty you didn't fall asleep did you?...Listen this is very important I forgot my video camera could you stop by my place and pick it up on your way to the mall?.

Soon Marty arrives and immediately gets greeted by Einstein.

Marty:"Petting him".Einstein hey Einstein where's the Doc boy huh?.

Bri:Hey Marty.

Emmett opens the back of his truck and backs up in his doloreon.Soon he parks it and steps out making me smile as Marty looks shocked at me.

Marty:Doc.

Emmett:Marty you made it.

Marty:Yeah.