5

The three if us are on the streets and Marty is dressed for the dance as Emmett takes a look at the light poll and we listen to the radio.

(Radio:This Saturday night mostly clear with some scattered clouds.Lows in the upper forties.)

Emmett:Are you sure about this storm?.

Marty:When could weathermen predict the weather let alone the future.

Emmett:You know guys I'm gonna be very sad to see you go.You've really mad a difference in my life you've given me something to shoot for.Just knowing that I'm gonna be around to see 1985 that I'm gonna succeed in this.That I'm gonna have a chance to travel through time.It's going to be really hard waiting 30 years before I could talk to you about everything that's happened in the past few days.I'm really gonna miss you.

Marty:We're really gonna miss you.Doc about the future-

Doc:No Marty we've already agreed that having information about the future could be extremely dangerous.Even if your intentions are good they could backfire drastically.Whatever you've got to tell me I'll find out through the natural course of time.

   I am watching Emmett set up the wire as a cop walks over.

???:Evening Dr.Brown what's with the wire?.

Emmett:Oh just a little weather experiment.

???:What you got under here?."About to touch car".

Emmett:Oh no don't touch that.That's some new specialized weather sensing equipment.

???:You got a permit for that?.

Emmett:Of course I do.Just a second let's see if I could find it.

*Time Lapse*

Emmett:"Looking at clock".Damn where is that kid?."Looks at watch".Damn."Looks at another watch".Damn."Looks at another watch".Damn,Damn.

  We see Marty pull up and we go over to him.

Emmett:You're late.Do you have no concept of time?.

   The three of us take the cover off the car while we talk.

Marty:Hey c'mon I had to change you think I'm going back in that zoot suit?.The old man really came through it worked.

Bri:What?.

Marty:He laid out Biff in one punch.I never knew he had it in him.He never stood up to Biff in his life."Hands Emmett photo".

Emmett:"Looks at it".Never?.

Marty:No.Why what's a matter?.

Emmett:Alright let's set your destination time."Points at readout".This is the exact time you left."Puts in read out".I'm gonna send you back at exactly the same time.It's be like you never left."Gets out of car".Now I painted a white line on the street way over there."Points".That's where you start from.I've calculated the distance and wind resistance speed to active from the moment the lightning strikes at exactly 7 minutes and 22 seconds.When this alarm goes off you hit the gas."Sets alarm,Puts in car".

Marty:Right.

Emmett:Well I guess that's everything.

Bri,Marty:Thanks.

Emmett:Thank you.

Me and Marty hug Emmett.

Emmett:In about thirty years.

Marty:I hope so.

Emmett:Don't worry."Points at wire".As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88 miles per hour the instance the lightning strikes the tower everything will be fine.