The Nine Tails Hero

Izuku walked into his class shining to his seat. As he sat down he was considering to talk to Momo but he was just too shy. "Hey Izuku" Momo greeted. "Good morning Momo-Chan." Izuku greeted back at the onyx haired girl. 'Really Momo-Chan what the fuck am I thinking?' Izuku thought to himself.

Throughout the school day Izuku finally made it back to his home room class. "I AM WALKING IN A CLASSROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" All Might shouted. "It's All Might in his silver age suit! So manly!!!" Kirishima pumped his fist. "Wait why are you here All Might?" Kirishima asked. "Well Young Kirishima I am here because we will be doing a special training exercise!!!" All Might exclaimed. "But first if you want to become a hero you going to look like one." All Might said as a bunch of suitcases pops out of the side. All the students were ordered to go change into there hero suits and meet All Might at the training grounds.

"We're missing one more person!" All Might said. Izuku stepped out of the tunnel with his hero suit which looked like a ninja.

 Izuku stepped out of the tunnel with his hero suit which looked like a ninja

"Woah Midoriya you look cool!" Denki said. "Thanks Kaminari" Izuku replied. "By the way Midoriya why do you have that mask on the whole time I just realized it now." The yellow haired boy asked. "It's none of your business." Izuku said.

After All Might explained the rules they were partnering up randomly. "Izuku and Momo you are Team B" All Might said. "Hey Izuku! It's such a coincidence that we are partners." Momo said. Izuku was blushing madly but luckily his mask was covering it from Momo. "Alright Hero's! We shall see who is going against each other first."

"Team B are hero's and Team A are villains!" All Might said. (Team A is Bakugou and Lida) The first thing Izuku and Momo did was to make a plan. "So Momo I know that Bakugou will come at us without thinking so I will distract him and you find the bomb." Izuku planned. After planning out the situation both of the teens got the signal that they could go inside the building.

Explosions were heard from the other side of the wall and both of them knew who it was. "OI DEKU!" The familiar voice spoke behind them. "COME AND FIGHT ME YOU DEMON!!!" Bakugou shouted. Izuku began to have flashbacks of him getting beaten up and getting stabbed by his own mother. "Don't call me that." Izuku with his head down. Bakugou punched Izuku in the gut using his explosions as well. Izuku grabbed Bakugous wrist breaking it. "Ahhh!!!!!" Bakugou cried out. Momo ran upstairs as she did what Izuku planned out. "Your going to pay!" Izuku said in a demonic voice. He throws Bakugou across the room making a crater to the wall.

"Ya know the class is watching they'll see what kind of demon you are!!!" Bakugou smirked as he started to laugh. Izuku punched Bakugou in the guts, Bakugou then spitted out blood and slowly gets up. "It's time you die!!!" Izuku yelled with venom in his voice. He was rushing towards Bakugou until he was stopped by another flashback of Aizawa and Him in the alleyway. "I'm sorry." Izuku said. Bakugou still was in pain as he passed out from the fight.

Izuku tied up Bakugou and headed up stairs to find Momo. "Come out hero! I know your hiding there!" Lida shouted. 'He really is playing his role' Momo thought to herself. All of a sudden Lida attacked Momo by kicking her. "HAHA YOU HAVE FAILED HERO!" Lida said. "Get away from her!" Izuku tackled Lida. "Momo! Touch the bomb and we'll win!" Izuku said punching Lidas face. She nodded and touched the bomb. "That's it! Heroes Win!!!" All Might screamed in the mic.

They all walked in the room where the other students and All Might were and sat down. "You okay Momo-Chan?" Izuku worried. "Yeah I'm okay." Momo responded. "You have a cut on your knee let me put a bandaid on it." Izuku said grabbing the bandaid. "Izuku you don't have to do that I'm fine." Momo said. "Still I'm putting it on." Izuku stated. 'Why do I feel so warm near him.' Momo thought.

Moments later Momo found herself on Izukus back and it looked like he was carrying her. And now they were at school. "Hey Momo it's time change back to our school clothes." Izuku said putting her down. Momo woke up and got up quickly going to the girls locker room. 'That was weird'