Dorms!!!!

(So just in case your wondering I got too lazy to write the retrieval arc soo I'm moving on.)

Soon after the retrieval for Bakugou Izuku, Momo, Kirishima, Shoto, and Iida rested after the rescue mission.

Later the next day the students returned back to their school life.

Throughout the school day they made it back to Aizawas room. "Problem children you'll be having dorms yay." Aizawa said. All the students began to cheer and they all stopped at one moment. "Back to what I was saying. You will only have dorms unless your parents sign this sheet of paper which gives you the authorization to move into the dorms." Aizawa explained.

"Can you sign mines now." Izuku raised his hand. "I've already did don't worry just pack up your stuff as soon you get home." Aizawa said. The entire class jaws dropped because they had to wait. "No fair!" Mina pouted.

"As for today we will be doing a one on one sparring to see how much you have grown since the beginning of the year." Aizawa said.

The whole class went outside to the track field to have their little sparring.

It was Izukus turn and he was facing against the half hot half cold teen Shoto Todoroki. Aizawa gave them a signal to start and they took a fighting stance. Shoto shot his fire to the greenette but he dodged it nearly burning his face. Izuku turned on his cloak and punched Shoto on the face. Shoto then covered Izukus arm with ice and kicked his back.

Izuku stumbled as he took a knee then got up. As he stood up the ice on his arm melted which shocked the the half and half teen. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Izuku shouted. Multiple clones of Izuku appeared surrounding Shoto. They pushed Shoto up in the air and a shadow covered the teens sight. "RASENGAN!" Izuku yelled. The same blue rom formed on his hand and it landed on Shotos face finishing him off.

"Izuku Aizawa Wins!" Aizawa declared. Izuku walked up to Shoto offering him a hand. Shoto took it as he smiled. "Good fight Aizawa." Shoto spoke.

-The Next Day-

Izuku walked into the dorms building as he sees it kind of empty. "Am I too early?" Izuku questioned himself. "I'm afraid you are." Aizawa showed up with the rest of the students. The students then began to pack their stuff into their dorms.

"Hey guys I have an idea! Let's have a dorm competition!!!" Mina exclaimed. Everyone agreed with the alien teen and first off was Ochako.

-Awhile Later-

Izukus room was the last one and he hesitated to open the door. "It's really embarrassing!" Izuku turned to the students. "Don't worry we won't judge you Izu." Momo said. Izuku nodded and twisted the door knob and everyone couldn't believe their eyes.

Izukus room was a ninja style. Izuku had ninja stars, samurai swords, kunais, and scrolls. Izuku rubbed the back of his head as the rest of the class stood there admiring Izukus room. "This looks amazing Izuku!" Momo pecked Izukus cheek. "Guys look it's a samurai armor!!!" Kaminari pointed.

"Don't play with that Kaminari!" Izuku walked over to the pikachu. (This is Izukus samurai armor)

"Okay guys the winner of the dorm contest is

"Okay guys the winner of the dorm contest is..." The whole class waiting for the answer. "Is Izuku!" Mina announced. "I don't really care I didn't even get a prize." Izuku turned his head.