UA Festival Part 4

It was time for Izukus rematch against Tokoyami and Izuku decided to get some revenge for Momo.

Izuku again on the stage after all the fights. They were given the signal to start to fight and Izuku justo of there. "I won't hold back." Tokoyami said. "Don't worry it'll be over in a second." Izuku crossed his arms.

Tokoyami was confused and used dark shadow to attack him but he was out of bounds already. "He wasn't lying." Tokoyamis sweat dropped. "Izuku smirked and walked away.

Momo hugged Izuku as a thank you for what he did. "That's weird why are they hugging?" Kaminari still dumb even tho he's not in his yay mode. "I don't know why they are hugging but I'm curious now." Jirou joined in.

Izuku began to look more closely to Bakugous fight with Iida some students were shocked on how Izuku studied the fight. Izuku took out his notes and muttered while writing down notes. The fight was over and Izuku went to prepare until a voice called out to him.

"DEKU!!! COME AND FIGHT ME NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Bakugou shouted. "Shouldn't you take a break  you've already battled." Midnight reassured.

"No I'll fight Bakugou right now." Izuku and Kuram spoke into all their minds. "What the hell I was right he is a demon!!!" Mineta terrified still. Izuku did a large backflip landing in front of Bakugou. "Alright well I guess the fight starts now." Midnight said. Izuku took a deep breath and did a type of meditation. "It's time that I used this." Izuku said. Bakugou charged towards the broccoli haired boy with his explosions. "DIE DEKU!!!!!" Bakugou yelled putting his explosion hand in front of the teen.

Izuku opens his eyes and his pupils were different and there was a dark green color around the top of his eyes. (Looked like this but his eye color is like a emerald color and the orange stuff is dark green.)

Izuku took Bakugous wrist and then kicked the blondes face

Izuku took Bakugous wrist and then kicked the blondes face. Bakugou stepped backward and charged once again. The explosions barely reached Izuku but one did. "You'll never become a hero Deku!" Bakugou yelled.

Izuku then started to do a hand signal. "Fire Style: Fire Phoenix Jutsu!" Izuku took a deep breath. "What the hell?" Bakugou said. Izuku released his breath and what comes out was a bunch of fires releasing out of his mouth. Bakugou was hit by the fire and flew close to tout of bounds. 'I don't want to admit it but he's stronger than what I remember or was he like this?'

"Time for the finisher." Izuku making an orb. "Wind Style: RASENSHURIKEN!!!" Izuku shouted putting the Rasenshuriken above his head. Izuku threw it to the blonde damaging him. Bakugou landed on the floor passed out from all of the attacks. "And the winner is Izuku Aizawa!!!" Midnight announces.

Izuku turned back into his normal form and Momo was cheering but she felled down from the stadium and crowd went from cheering to silence. Izuku looked over to the screaming Momo and caught her. "Izuku you caught me." Momo looking into his eyes. Izuku puts her down and kissed her passionately. "Because I love you." Izuku kissed her once again. "I knew it!!! In your face!!!" Mina squealed.

"I can't believe Izuku got a girlfriend before me!" Mineta whined. "Because your a perv." Jirou said. Mineta started to tear up along side with Kaminari and Jirou just letter out a big sigh.

All of the four competitors were given there medals by All Might and Izuku couldn't stop crying of what All Might said to him.