USJ Ruined! Part 2

"Don't touch my dad." Izuku said slicing off the birds hand. The creature began to screech as Izuku grabbed his father. "Izuku it's not safe.." Aizawa says.

"Take care of my dad I'll deal with that." Izuku said. "But its not safe Izuku!" Momo screamed. Izuku turned around and gave her a smile. "Goodbye Momo-Chan." Izuku said. She broke down falling to her knees as she watches Izuku head into the battle.

-With Izuku-

Izuku appeared behind the Nomu and punched him making fly across to a wall. "Nomu attack!!!" The blue haired man commanded. The Nomu gets up and punches Izuku in the guts making him cough up blood. Izuku grabbed the Nomus arm and throws him but the Nomu landed on his feet. "How's that kid so strong?!!" The blue haired villain scratches his neck. "NOMU FINISH HIM!!!!!" The blue haired freak yelled. (By the way I made Izukus nine tails cloak which his first form is green so I just wanted to make that clear)

The bird like creature runs to Izuku throwing a punch at him. Izuku blocked the punch and did a Jutsu. "I've been waiting for this one!" Izuku said to himself. "Rasengan!!!" Izuku shouted as a blue orb appears on his palm. He leaps to the Nomu and lands it on the face. The Nomu screeched again but it was longer. "You'll never defeat it! It's weakness is only fire!" The blue haired villain exclaimed.

Izuku thought of something and he knew that the villain just revealed its weakness. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!!!!" Izuku said in his mind. Izuku took a deep breathe and blew fire out of his mouth. Again the Nomu screeched and started to slowly die as the fire spread all around the creature. "You cheater!!!!!!" The blue haired villain shouted. "I'll take care of you myself!" The blue haired freak walks towards to the greenette.

The blue haired villain fine I'll just say it Shigaraki walked towards the teen but he suddenly gets shot by the ankle. "I have brought the heroes!" Lida and the pro hero's appeared. "Kurogiri get me out of here!" Shigaraki said. Shigaraki and the portal then disappeared leaving the students with the pro heroes.

-Hours Later After The USJ-

Izuku woke up to a white ceiling and he looks to his side and sees Momo. "Hey..." Izuku grunted. "Izuku! I was so worried about you!" Momo runs up to Izuku. "Can I get out of here?" Izuku said. "No you can't Izuku your still badly hurt." Momo worried. "Momo I'm fine look." Izuku took off the bandage on his stomach just showing his six pack making Momo turn red. "Are you okay Momo you look sick?" Izuku putting his hand on her forehead. "Why are you so hot?" Izuku asked. (Not that hot hot I'm talking about hot like heat ya know) Izuku got off the bed and packe his things up. "Cmon Momo were going to be late if we don't head to class." Izuku said. "Well we don't have school for a week since the invasion at USJ today so that means we can hang out!" Momo jumped.

"Oh I have a place where we can hang out!" Izuku said. "What is it?" Momo asked in curiosity. "The arcade!" Izuku suggested. "Then it's a date!!!" Momo said as she waved goodbye. 'A date?' Izuku thought.