Togetherness | FINAL

A lot has changed after the events that took place a month ago.

Let's start with Jeno and Jaemin.

Their relationship has grown even stronger after Jeno saved Jaemin. They've spent a lot more time together, and best of all, they're more considerate with being quieter in the bedroom~.

Though there's finally peace and quiet when their in the bedroom, Jisung doesn't sleep as much as he used to anymore. Ever since he started back eating undisguised human flesh, he's taken a liking to being awake and enjoying life.

He doesn't eat undisguised human flesh much, but it's still an improvement. Renjun is exceptionally happy about this, since Jisung's health has improved too.

And speaking of Renjun, he seems a lot happier these days, and even though his sin is Wrath, he rarely gets angry about anything anymore.

The King and Queen are more sociable these days too, and spend a lot more time with us. This hasn't changed much about Jaehyun, but it's a big improvement for Johnny.

The Boars, Sungchan, and Shotaro finally got settled in, and they're enjoying their stay in Franta with us. Sicheng still lives where he always has with Xiaojun, Hendery, and YangYang, but they come to visit often now.

Yuta is exceptionally happy about that, and he's improved a lot as the Royal Guard's captain. Even after the events that took place last month, he never stood down from his position.

Donghyuck still shops a lot, but now he shops for others more than himself. Chenle even spends more time with us now, rather than just isolating himself because of his past envy.

As for myself, I try to spend a bit more time with the lower demons of Franta, rather than just simply patrolling around town and ignoring them.

We all worked together to repair the damages done to the Prism Globe, and we renamed it to Arcwood, since the globes were destroyed and all that remained of the area was the town.

And best of all, we all get to the Namjoon and the other princes at any time. It's almost like they were never gone.

Life couldn't be better in the Shadow Realm~.

-

Tree of the Seven Sins

-

Today, we decided to return to the tree.

We didn't just want to leave things how they were, so we placed a few flowers and such as a memorial for Wonho and his fallen ghouls.

Back home, we made little memorials for the ghouls that threatened demonkind, even the ones that we didn't face

We felt that we should do the same here.