Chapter 2: meeting Randall

As i am sleeping peacefully in my nice new bed I hear my phone's alarm.

y/n: ughhhhh.

you check your phone and see that its time for you to WAKE YO ASS UP!!!! pretty much 7:00 cause well lets just say that school starts at nine idk.

you sigh with a annoyed tone and say.

y/n:7:00 already??? Fine guess I should get ready.

as you put your clothes on and brush your teeth and eat breakfast you put your wendigo backpack on your dad is already outside with his mercedes-benz SUV.

dad: need a ride son!

you think for a minute but then you decide to take your bike instead to ride around the neighborhood and get a good look of it.

y/n:naahh I think I will ride my bike today just to get to know the neighborhood and all y'know.

dad:heh. ok son im happy to see you not-so nervous now.

y/n: Yeah well thanks anyway dad I love you.

dad:love ya to son

mom:love ya son!

mom yelled from inside you started to ride your bike through the neighborhood.

you then reach third street school.

y/n:welp. This is it. Third Street school.

you then run into a kid with a weird shaped head and orange hair with nasty ass sardine breath.

???:Hi there kid. Who are you.

y/n:oh im new here, moved from barbetile.

???:Well hello there im randall.

he offers his hand and you shake it.

y/n: y/n, nice to meet ya.

Randall:you need help getting to your first class?

y/n:not yet still gotta find put who to go to.

Randall:well ok i'll wait for you just in case you still need help.

y/n:ok thanks.

Randall runs off to the entrance by a old teacher with a yellow dress.

Randall seems to be telling her something she then starts walking over to you.

???:Hey kid!

You turn and see her in front of you.

y/n:yes?

???:Your assigned to ms.Grotke's, go down the hall take a left and you'll find room 108 thats her class.

y/n:Oh ok thanks msssss?

???:Finster.

y/n: thanks ms.Finster.

Finster:Now move your kiester!!

y/n:geez ok ok!

Randall see's you and begins walking with you.

Randall:So that is MS.Finster the best teacher in the school.

y/n:Heh, oh yeah. She seems like a old hag to me.

Randall looks at you with a upset look and says in a explaining tone.

Randall:look we all have rolls in this school,mine for one is the snitch, my favorite role.

you look at him with a disgusted look and say.

y/n:listen kid we cant be friends i dont hang with snitches.

Randall looks sad then begins to run to Finster and tries to yell "Ms.Finster! Ms.Finster!"

But when he turns the other way toward Finster you grab his arm and yank him forwards into a locker where Finster can't see you.

he tries to yell gor her but you quickly cover his mouth with your hand and say.

y/n:dont you even THINK about snitching on me! i may be new but i promise you when the days over you wont be speaking at all!!!

Randall nods in agreement and runs off in fear.

y/n thoughts:Man fuckin snitches.