Chapter 3: Grotke's class.

As I'm walking down the halls im searching for room 108, Ms.Grotke's class.

I finally find a door with the numbers "108"

I knock on the door and I see a tall lady with pink glasses,brown hair,probably in her 30's,and a long green wool blanket coat looking thing. Which im guessing is Ms.Grotke.

ms.Grotke:Well hello you must be the new kid.

y/n:yup.

ms.grotke:Well why dont you come in and introduce yourself to the class.

y/n:ok

you walk in and see a class full of kids but one that caught your eye was a girl with a grey jacket,red dress,long stripe pattern socks,black ponytails with red hairties,grey boots,and a orange beanie.

she was kinda pretty.

Spineli pov

i'm sitting at my desk bored outta my mind as usual, waiting for recess when a boy with brown hair,a Gucci hat,black jeans,a black jacket,a white undershirt,blue sneakers,and a creepy creature backpack.

not gonna lie I know im not lime this but he looks kinda cute.

y/n pov

Grotke tells me to sit by a boy named T.J with a greenish hoodie,white undershirt,blue jeans,red sneakers,brown hair,and a red baseball cap. Probably the leader of the group.

and a boy named Vince with a green jersey with the number one painted in yellow,black hair,grey cargo shorts,a grey undershirt,yellow wristbands,and black high tops. Guessing he us the sporty one in the group.

and a boy named Mikey with blonde hair,a white t-shirt,brown pants,grey canvas shoes,and he is kinda rotund if you get my meaning.He must be the sensitive one in the group.

and a girl named Gretchen with black glasses,reddish and brownish hair with pink hairties,a blue shirt amd dress with a pink band wrapped around her waist,white puffy shoulders,pink long socks,and brown shoes.Smart one of the group definitely.

and lastly a boy named Gus with a blonde buzzcut,grey glasses,white long socks,a light green button-up shirt,a watch,a brown belt,and dark green pants.And he is probably the nervous and weak one of the group.

You sit next to T.J and Spineli and you both greet each other they tell you about all the kids at this school,and everything else about it.

T.J:we also have a king at recess named king bob.

you are surprised at this comment and you ask him.

y/n:woah woah woah woah,you said a king?

TJ:Yeah.

y/n:oookkkk then, thats pretty cool.

Spineli:And then there is Gelman the bully.

y/n:that sucks. any other bullies?

TJ:Nah just him really.

y/n:well thats interesting.

you all keep chatting until the bell rings.

TJ:Recess!!