CHAPTER TWENTY

ROSE/LIGHT POV

"Long time no see...

Liam"sabi ko sa bagong dating na tao. Meet Liam Cross Ross. The real royalty of the Ross magicians. I'm only in disguise remember. So they are some of the real royalties of the tribes. Si Liam ay ampon ng pamilyang Ross he is an Underworld magician. The only thing is am a forbidden child while Liam is a accursed child. Nobody owns him when the Ross saw him he was so scared to touch them. Ng makilala niya ako well doon na siya medyo naging okay. But he always use or wear gloves to protect ourselve not to be harmed because of his power. He's not completely the real Ross royalty since walang anak ang hari at reyna ng mga Ross.

Why he was scared? Dahil pagmahawakan siya ng ibang magicians that time ay magiging normal na tao o magiging bato ang taong hawakan niya. But I resist I touch his hand he wasn't scared at that time. We was surprised. So his curse powers was a Nullifying and Disintegration.

That I could touch him at not turn into a stone or a normal people. We train together to control all of our powers the one who's helping us was the King of Ross. Our dad

Nakita ko naman ang reaksyon ng mga mukha ng mga Royalties. Medyo naguguluhan sila sa nangyayari at nakatingin sila kay Liam. Ng nagtataka kung sino ang lalaking nasa harapan nila.

Well. Sinabi nga ni Anna na iisa lang ang anak ng mga Ross. Walang nakakalam sa pagkatao ni Liam. Ancient magicians knows him but the other magicians doesn't. He was kept for safety reasons by our parents the Queen and King of the Ross clan.

"Nice to see you alive Liam"birong sabi ni Jiro kay Liam at naghand shake silang dalawa. Bro hand shake.

"I can't die remember"sarcastic na sabi ni Liam kay Jiro. Umiling nalang si Jiro sa sinabi ni Liam. Still the same old Liam we know.

Yeah he can't die unless if someone use the Sinful dragon arrows that was long gone but was return to someone I know. Tsk

But that someone is in the other world of the world of magics. That someone was powerful to wipe the people in his/her place. But he/she was in a traning with me to control his/her power to come out. And you can say that we know each other.

"Yow!"bati naman ni Reign kay Liam. Habang nakataas ang kanang kamay niya. Yung kaliwa naman at nasa keyboard ng laptop niya. Tinaas lang ni Liam ang kamay niya para yata makipagbati din kay Reign.

"Tsk. Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin little sister na nandito pala ang mga Royalties ng Lightangel"medyo sarcastic na pagkakasabi niya sa akin. Tsk. I just rolled my eyes at him. Medyo naman natigilan ang mga Royalties sa sinabi ni Liam.

What do I expect from him. He hates Lightangel magicians especially the Royalties. Kaya ganito ang pakikitungo niya sa kanila at sa pagsasalita niya sa kanila.

The Lightangel magicians I mean Royalties. Prince Firon and now King Firon almost killed Liam and me. But we didn't die because of our Aunt Liliana the warrior of the Ross tribe. She died to protect us because we cannot die because of the prophecy. And her mission is to protect us while being in the Ross tribe. Kaya malaki ang galit ni Liam sa mga Royalties ng Lightangel.

Aunt Liliana was a mother to us two. When Aunt Liliana die in front of us. He almost lost control of his powers and burned everything or anyone around him in two radius.

"Stay out of it Liam"cold kong sabi sa kaniya. Nagkibit balikat naman si Liam sa sinabi ko sa kaniya. At tumabi sa akin ng tayo.

He sometimes listen to me. Its because I'm more powerful than him that's why. But most of the time he never listens. Because his older than me. He always use the eldest card on me. And I hate it.