2800 SHERWOOD DRIVE WESTVIEW,NJ 08801 (WandaVision)

Ship: Wanda×Vision

Summary: The couple goes to the Wedding of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts.
Vision has a surprise for Wanda Maximoff
[Put on music idk]

"Wanda Darling, have you seen my Suit?" Vision said while getting dressed for the Wedding of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts.
"Sweetheart, it's on the counter, I just placed it there" Wanda responded, getting dressed too.
She wore a beautiful red dress, that ended loosely above her legs. The straps on her bare back,where perfectly tied, Vision had done it with patience.
Her Hair was open and she had put a small amount of Make Up on her face.
When she walked out of the room she saw Vision struggling with his Tie.
"Darling, I thought this would be so much easier" he said and Wanda smiled.
She walked up to him and tied his Tie. She saw her Mother do this a few Times with her Dad and sometimes helped Pietro do it if they had to dress up.
"Would you look at that, we are all dressed up" she said looking at him with pride. She  brushed thin dust of his shoulders.
"Not quite, here" Vision opened his palm and revealed a beautiful silverly necklace in it.
"Vis,it's beautiful" Wanda kissed him and he smiled.
He then placed it around her neck and Wanda admired the Design.
It was simple but beautiful.
On the small flat Metal plate were the letters W and V engraved.
"Shall we go?"
"We shall" Vision opened the door and they both got in the scarlet Car. Even though both of them had the ability to fly, they liked driving around in the small machine.
Arriving at the final destination,Vision held Wanda's hand as he helped her out of the Car. The Place where the Wedding would soon take place was beautiful and one could see that even though both, Tony and Pepper,had a lot of money, they kept it simple and with a nod to their own personalities.
During the Wedding Wanda smiled and held Visions Hand.
After the Wedding Dance, and speeches of Rhodey and Happy,
Vision and Wanda were one of the first to go to the dancefloor.
He swirled her in his arms and she gloomed with happiness when they swinged.
The night went on,and between more dancing , eating, games and an akward but lovely speech from Peter Parker, it was Time to go back to the Hotel in which the both of them stayed in.

"I feel like my feet are about to fall of,let's head to the Car"Wanda said while taking of her shoes during the Walk.
Vision sat in the Car,and began to drive.
When they passed the Hotel Wanda started to wonder.
"Vis, where are you going?"
"You will see sweetheart, just a few more minutes" he said while smiling to himself, Wanda was curious too but also tired so she closed her eyes to rest a bit.
When she was woken up by Vision, who gently stroke her Cheek, she didn't know where they were.
It looked like a small town, they had parked in front of an unknown house and Wanda turned to Vision.
"Where exactly are we?" she asked but Vision just took her Hand.
"Wanda, I think this- us,it could really work, and I know you said you wanted a family, and how I'm not able to give that to you but I thought, starting with our own house is a Start, we're in Westview Wanda, our new Home"
Vision explained smiling shyly.
"Oh it's perfect" Wanda said, even though she couldn't see much because of the dark she loved the atmosphere the town gave and the house of front of them, looking exactly like everything she wished for when she was a kid.
"Vis" she looked at him,back at the house and then back at him.
"Thank you" she whispered before kissing him.
"What about our things, they are still at the Hotel.." she suddenly said but Vision shook his head.
"I had Doctor Banner take care of that after we left, they're all here, so shall we go in my Love?"
Vision asked and Wanda tilted her hand smiling.
"We shall" but before she could take the steps to their new home, Vision had already picked her up in bridal style and opened the door,and carried her inside.
When they were inside, Vis closed the door and put Wanda down.
They turned on the Light and Wanda grinned like a Child that just got a birthday present they always wanted.
"I love this, I love you" she said and Vision hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.
"I'm glad you like it Darling".
"We should probably go to Bed now, the bedroom is this way" he motioned up the stairs and when he noticed Wanda's tired eyes, he also carried her until they were upstairs.
They got dressed in their Pajamas and Wanda cuddled into Visions side.
He laid an arm around her and hold her tightly, as if protecting a treasure.
Because to him Wanda was his treasure.
They both fell asleep and Wanda smiled lightly as she noticed that Vision moved her closer to himself.
"This is our home" she whispered before drifting to sleep.